Chapter 1

Late at night in Coolsville, Scooby and Shaggy were walking home from a movie theater after having watched the same movie twice.

"How did I let you talk me into seeing 'Return of Astro-Mutt: Space Dog of The Future', and, like, twice?????" Shaggy adds

The two walked past the Mystery Machine whistling. Soon after, the Mystery Machine's radio turned on, playing some rather eerie music on the radio as it slowly went in Scooby and Shaggy's direction.

"Hey, like, The mystery Machine! Guess good ol Freddy boy is coming to give us a ride home." Shaggy comments. "Hey, Fred!"

However, the Mystery Machine wasn't stopping at all.

"Wonder why he's not stopping." Shaggy commented before him and Scooby spotted no one was even in the van. "There's no Fred. In fact, THERE'S NO DRIVER!!!!"

Soon after Scooby gave a fearful gulp, the Mystery Machine sped and then made a U turn, stopping right in front of them, turning on some eerie green lights both in the headlights, in the van itself, and under the van.

The Mystery Machine then began speeding right at the two, causing them to jump to the side of the road, shaking as the Mystery Machine sped off down the road.

Scooby and Shaggy looked at each other, gulping before getting up and taking off to go find the others.