June 2, 2009

It was the next day, George had fell asleep by the window ceil. George hadn't eaten for a while now, he was starving. Walking to the kitchen, as he asked the Chef Darryl for just a small meal that'd fill him up for the day. As George waited, his went to the mansions bathroom, to take a quick shower. Grabbing a towel on his way, walking to the bathroom. A cold shiver as he walked past a long dark hallway.

George raised his eyebrow, and looked down the hallway. A light blue bliss that appeared for one second than disappeared the next. George shrugged it off and went to his bathroom, and took a quick shower.

After George had taken his shower, a towel placed on his head as he walked to the kitchen. His sort of long and curly hair dripping water, as he hadn't dried it all the way.

Bad greeted him and pushed him his meal along with a glass of water. George nodded as a thank you, grabbing the plate and sat down. Picking at the food but slowly eating it.

"It's been forever since you've eaten, I'm glad to see you finally found yourself!" Darryl chuckled and rustled George's towel, as well as his hair.

"Thank you." George nodded and finished up his food, gulping his water without stopping.

This was the time of day, yesterday when the man showed up. George sprinted to his room, gazing out the window. And there he was, walking. That same Man, George could see him much more clearly, since the window wasn't blurred from rain.

The man had freckles, and large scars here and there. George panicked and just started banging on his window, hoping to get the man's attention before he left out of sight.

The man didn't hear him. George wondered why. He shrugged and thought he would try, possibly tomorrow.

But by Tomorrow, George had forgotten.

George got up, but later. Five hours later, the time being 10 AM. George yawned, he had fallen asleep on the window ceil again. He stared outside for hours at a day, and fell asleep right where he was.

George shrugged and got up, as he stretched his body. Cracking noises as he did so. His hair was messed up, he didn't care to comb it. He heard the mansion doors open, in which they never did. George guessed his parents were home and walked through the mansion, hopefully something interesting would appear.

George walked past the same hallway he did yesterday, the blue glowing bliss appeared once more. This time, George quite interested and walked to it. And to his surprise, it was a human. But, why did and how did he get into here. And Why did he have such flowers and liquid dripping from scars. His eyes just black goo and flowers that glowed a beautiful baby blue fell from him, He glowed a very light blue.

"Are you okay?" George asked softly, poking the creatures cheek. The creature giggled, "Hello, and yes I am.". George sighed, relieved. "How did you get in? The mansion is completely run down and locked down." George grumbled and continued poking the creature. "Not even I'm sure, my friend. I am quite forgetful so I don't even know why I'm here." The creature scratched the back of his head.

"Well, my names George." George grunted and poked the creature more roughly. "Ow-! Would you quit! And my name is Ghostbur?" The creature frowned and pushed George's hand away.

"Sorry, I've never seen another human before besides my parents and the two men at the front of the mansion. Don't forget Bad!" George laughed nervously, and put his hand in his pocket. 

"Don't worry, uh.. George! George! Yeah, don't worry!" Ghostbur smiled. "Ah- Well, come to my room. It's less uh, dark-" George snickered and grabbed Ghostbur's wrist, dragging him to George's bedroom.

"I forgot to water the flowers today, fuck." George began sprinting to the kitchen for water, than poured the water on the flowers. "I hope to see these flowers bloom one day. I wouldn't want them to sit in misery and slowly die off just as I have to." George giggled,  adjusting the flowers.

Ghostbur was on George's bed, staring at the ceiling that he couldn't touch. "It's still quite gloomy in your room." Ghostbur sighed, reaching his hand towards the ceiling. "I know, all the rooms are like this. Mom said this mansion used to be from the medieval times. So the place is quite dark but calming." George hummed to his cat that was on his lap, stroking her fur every so softly with his gentle hands.

George sighed, gazing at outside world. The flowers rustling each time Ghostbur blew on them. "Uh, Ghostbur. What are you doing?" George asked, looking over at the grey figure. "I want them to bloom as well, so." Ghostbur shrugged and continued blowing on the flowers.

"It doesn't- sigh. Never mind- do as you please." George rubbed his sleepy eyes, as he was still tired. Ghostbur didn't exactly know how he ended up here, or met George. Or how to grow flowers, but he would try..