Everything must have a beginning

❞̸̹̭̥̂͠t̴̺̟̒̉̇̽̀̏̕h̵̦͒̈́̾́̀͠g̵̩̫̱̩̘͚̾̓͗̋̉̾́͝ͅį̴̢̯̝͕̫́l̴̙̞̦͕̫̣̈̂̃ ̴͔̪̫̫̥͍̪̩̉e̸̛͉̮͌̇͒̚̕̕ͅh̸̢̫͍̏͊̀̌̑̽̈̅t̵͈̩̝̳͖̥̳̃͊̈́̀͛̆ ̸̨̙͔̠̤̪̘̬̉̂̊̀̈́̚͠͠r̸̡͊̓̇̅̅̕ȍ̵̱̩̈̔͌̀̍͠ḟ̵̘͐̌̈́̔ ̶̖̱̞̟̱̎̓̇͘͝m̶͉̬̐̇͜ͅį̷̣͍̻͍̫͕̏͂̂́̂̎ą̷̽͒͗͘ ̷̡̡͖̭͂̎̇̈́́̚͠ǒ̸̯̪͕́t̶̤̠̄̿ ̷̧̢̡̺̤̥̰̋̍̍̓͑̌̏n̷͚̣̗̤̎́̿̊ṛ̴̢̗̻̯̯̮̿͂̈́ͅo̸̡̨̳̣̰̘̺͇̎b̸̙̭̜̽̈́͊͋̀̊ ̶͖̤̳̠̤͍̀̆̔̑̇̋̏e̶̗̫̩̖̓̈̄̓̅̄̚̚r̴̠̿̌́̾̕ě̸̳͙͇̺͍̦͜w̴̢̟̩̐͐̑́̅͐̕ ̶̩̒ú̶̟͊̿̅͗̄ö̷͍͇̲̰́̆͆̽̍̉̊Ŷ̶͉͍̟̘̮͚͈̀̿̚❝̵̛̻̞͜͝

❞̷̺̬͚̏̂l̷̼̝̙͗̑l̷͉̖̿͘̕͜a̶̰̜͐̇ ̶̛̯͔̏̈́m̴̳̉̆̈́█̴͓͔͔̕t̷̢̟̯̆̂t ̶͚̻̋̋̔f̴̺͎́o̵̡̎̉͛ ̸̥̑̚ṱ̶̢̨̛̛̂s̴̲͓͕͛̇e̸̮̣͒ͅĥ̴̫̓g̴͔͗̃́i̸͓͔̊̈ḩ̷̧̋͝͠ ̸͚̃è̶̩̟͋h̸̹͋̿͋t̵͎̣͌̋ ̷͖͂̓é̵̟͔͝ͅḇ̸̤̈̕͘ ̵͓͎̆̀͝ö̶̧̮̫T̶̲̻̮͘❝̶͎͇̈

❝̷̨̰͛Ǹ̴̻̮̋̎o̵̗͚̠͍̓̑̏ẗ̸͔͈̹̜̟̭̌̇̃͝ ̷̻́t̸͉̤̱͇̀̽͘ó̷̘̗̮̘̓̏̌̈ ̴̪̤̜́̃ẘ̵̤͕̱͑̒i̶̡̳̘̫̞̿͌̇̽̚n̶̢̠̰̜̾͋̇̉̚͜͝d̵̪̹̹̓ ̵̡̤͚̤̖͛̂͑̈́ǐ̴͕̭͛̌̈́̕n̸͖̩͒̐̎̓͠t̸̲͂́͑̊̕͜o̸̙̒̈́ ̷͕͍̻͐̂̑̔͠ͅͅd̷̢̢̟̙̯̏̍͂̕͠a̵̺̬̩͇̔̓̅͑̋ͅͅṙ̶͓̳͖̜̖̋̆k̶͍͚̭̝̞̆̒̃̇̂͜n̶̝͒̈́̔ë̷̻̠̯̰̜͒͊̊̚s̸̨͕̺͛s̸͓̀❞̴̡͓̱̘̄͛̌̕

As that will be your fall.

✫ ✧ ˚ .  *  ✷ ˚ ✫

Y/N gazed despondently at the wooden floor beneath her, hugging her knees to her chest tightly, trying to curl herself into nothingness so she could hide from the incessant stares from the males in front of her.

Aran, who had noticed how the female's body had began to tremble ever so slightly at their gawking, decided to turn his stare away from the girl, glancing towards the twins that were situated on either his sides, both of them obviously not being discreet with their interest on the poor girl.

"Stop staring at her. Yer' guys are freaking her out with yer stupid faces."

Aran had said, smacking the twins on the back of their head, freeing them from their trance with each of them yelping in a dramatic manner as their eyes immediately shifted from the girl to look at the elder male with offense, upset at the words uttered by said male.

"We ain't staring at her!"

Osamu had blurted out a retort, not wanting to admit his actions, unknowingly backing up his twin who was also up in arms at Aran, the former feeling wronged and embarrassed at the revelation of being too obvious of his interest at the girl.

"Yeah! And my face ain't even stupid! Even if it is, 'Samu looks more stupid-er than me!"

At those words, 'Samu instantly turn at his brother with a sharp glare, face morphing into a scowl at the words as his hands reached out over Aran who was sitting between them to grasp harshly at his twins' collar, not noticing the frown on his upperclassman's face.

"What d'ya say, yer twerp?!"

Osamu glowered intimidatingly at his twin, holding back a curse once he saw a smirk resting on his brother's face arrogantly while Aran looked at the both of them in silent bafflement, already feeling a headache at the twins' idiocracy.