short notice

Hello guys! It's been awhile since I've updated this book but trust me, I'm still very invested with this book actually!

Why are you guys still reading this book tho? That part, I don't understand, like why are you guys adding this to your reading lists and all? It's making me embarassed because I've been leaving this book in the dust for so long.

Life was busy and hectic for me these past years so I can't really update or write since I do have a life outside of this orange app.

I'm definitely thinking of doing really long chapters ( I mean, I am actually doing it now) because I want this story to be under 100 chapters and there's so much I want to write but I don't want the story to seem like it's been filled with unnecessary informations and useless sentences that feels like I'm elongating the scenes on purpose so I've been editing and correcting my grammar and using the best vocabularies in accordance these past months.

I do appreciate constructive criticisms! So please tell me, if you want to!

I'm gonna update soon ( I hope so) so stay tuned!

The chapters I've published before are written by me when I was an immatured kid so please understand if the chapters are redundant. I'll try my best to edit them accordingly.

Please tell me your opinions about this book! I would love to hear them!

Thank you again for your time!