chapter 1

I woke up to the sound of my alarm clock going off. I turned around slowly. Why did it have to happen again. He promise he would stop. Stop the drinking,the abuse,all of it. But he didn't. He'll never will. Well I only have one more year to go And I'll be out of this house forever. Well I better get around for school before I'm late. In the mean time I'll introduce myself.

Hi,my name is Raven Black. I know it sounds like a badass name and it is . The only problem is I'm not well anymore. See I used to be the star football player. I had to quit. No one could know, Not now not ever. Why?only one more year putting up with this crap then I'm free and get to be and do what ever I want.

Ummmm I got black hair. No not dyed hair. My hair has been always black. I get it from my dad. It's also short like a boys hair cut. I'm 6'2 with a lot of musicals. I work at a gym close by my house and get free workout as a discount. The owner is really nice . I'm am half black and white. My dad is black and mom was white. Um I'm running out of time.

Oh im a girl with a dick. Yep you read it right. I have a dick and its bigger the all the guys in the school. I bet its even bigger than my dads. It about 12 inches or maybe bigger. I dont know, I'm alone just trying to survive live right now I dont have time to measure what my dick size is. Oh there is also something else you need to know. I'm mute by chose though.

Anyway I got to get going to school so um yeah. Let's go and hope my dads not awake. I dont want to get a betting before school.

I arrived to school 30 minutes before having to go to first period so I walked to the office and got my schedule. Oh did I forget to minchin that today is the first day of school. Yah I'm a senior now! I got my schedule and looked at it. Oh only 3 classes. I get out of school early, yahhhhhhh! I'm proble just work out at the gym or go into work earlier.

---------------------------
Schedule:
1-2|weld tech 3| Mr. Thomas ( Max )
3| English | miss. Gray ( lexa )
---------------------------
Hmm. Miss. Gray must be new because I've never hard of her being here before. Well anyway let's go to welding. It going to boring because we don't do anything in there for like a weak. Uh I hate new school years.

^time skip^

Yeah finally after two periods of doing nothing I'm finally free. Ah man I forgot I have English. Damn and I got a new teacher. What if she's hot. Oh did I tell y'all I'm gay. Like hella gay.

I walked up the stars and started to find her class room. Once I found it I walked in a sat in the first row. If I dont I won't do my work. Guess what it's right Infont of the teachers desk.

People started to walk in and fill in seats. Most of the people sat in the back and middle while a few set in the Infront with me. Once every body was seated the bell ringed but still no teacher so everyone was loud.

The door opened and in walked an angle. She looked like god made her himself. She has nice curves, a perfect sized boobs and ass,Nice toned legs. She was a so perfect. Everyone stopped talking and looked at her. She just shrugged it off and walked to the front of the room. Holly fuck she's the teacher.

She sat down and then looked at everyone.

"Hello everyone. My name is miss. Gray. Um where you guys are sitting at right now is the set for the rest of the school year until said other wise. Now I'm going to take attention so when I call your name come up and right your name on the sitting chart up on the board where you sit. Ok? Great." She smiled at everyone.

She walked over to her desk , sat on the edge of it and grabbed a paper with everyone's names on it. She started to call of peoples names. Every time someone name got called she would looked up at them then smiled. Of course everyone smiled back. While she was doing that I ripped a piace of paper out of my not book and write in big letters. IM MUTE. And waited for my name to be called.

"Raven Black" she looked up as I stood up and smiled at me. I grabbed the paper and walked to her. I gave it to her still not smiling and walk to the board. I didn't looked at her. I didn't want to look in her eyes and see the pity in them. I didn't need it right now. Not from her or anyone for that matter of fact. I just wrote down my name and walk to my seat. This school year is going to suck.

I can feel it.