Chapter 9

*Lexa's POV*

Oh I'm so happy now. She came back. Uhh I can't believe I slapped her. She has a red mark on her right cheek. I feel bad, but I'm so happy. She's back.

Raven was answering all of her classmates questions. From welding (which I didn't know she did) to how us happend. Can I even call us,us?

It's all confusing but right now I'm happy. My Raven is back and I'm not letting her go again.

She looks so handsome today. She looks like she's gotten taller and had more muscles, she looks really hot standing there talking. I think I'm falling for her.

Like damn why she gotta be so God damn hot? Gosh I need to calm down,she's my student and I'm her teacher but then again I don't really care. She feels so safe to be around and her voice I could hear all day. She smells so good like a sweet smell but spicy, you can tell it's men colone tho. What smell is it?

I wanna bit her to. Is that weird? Or that I just wanna sit in her lap and fall asleep smelling her, giving her neck kisses every so often. Uhhh I need some to calm down shes not even my girlfriend.

Am I her? Our we dating? We've done stuff couple people have done before, So are we?

Everything is so confusing but I can't deal with this right now, I gotta be a teacher and teach my class I haven't done that in a hot minute. Raven answered the last question as the bell rings. Everyone awes and starts to get up with their stuff,gets their phone off my desk and leave the room for 4th period.

Theres a minute where no one was in my room. I walked up to raven as she turns around and hooks her arm around my waist. I smile and put my head on her chest. Damn she does have more muscles. I hug her back for a minute then let go she stays for a but longer but eventually let's go as a student walks in the room.

He looks a me then her and goes white. I understand why everyone does it now. They all scared of her. I mean I would to if I wasn't so in live with her. Love?

Am I in love with Raven Black?

Idk but I ima do what I came here to do. Teach and change peoples lives.

I've already changed one person's life.

Raven Blacks.

*Ravens POV*

How do I ask someone out? Like I know how to but how do I do it? Do I take her out on a fancy date? Take her on a walk in the park? Make a sign that says 'WILL YOU GO OUT WITH ME'? what do I do??

Im such a clueless person.

I'm in love with lexa (my teacher) and cant even ask her out. I'm so stupid. I need help but dont know who to go to.

OH! How about my old bestfriend? Yeah ima find her at lunch and ask her. That's what ima do. Yeah yeah. You'll I'm so smar you'll have no clue how smart I am, do ya?

Probably not like I'm going to graduate before anyone else in my grade. I know all the ways to kill someone. I- I wasn't supposed to tell you that oops. Oh well. Not like ima lose my job. They need me so yeah.

It's lunch time now so I offered to go to the lunch room to get lunch for me and Lexa. The lunch room got dead quit when I got in there. Damn I didn't know people missed me.

"Where's Nicole Williams?" Everyone eyes grow big but someone stood up. Nicole. She smiled and ran to me. She throw her arms around me and I hugged back.

"I know you would talk again! Oh this is so exciting!" She squealed. She was always like this but once upon a time we were best friends and both little girls who squealed together just like BFF's do.

"I didn't this I would but then I meet someone who was worth talking to instead of killing people and getting abused by my dad." I said smiling. I know it wasn't that long ago I killed someone and when my dad last abused me but it doesn't bother me anymore. Like I said I had two months to myself and with that time I thanked and worked.

Her eyes got big when I said killed but even bigger when I said abused. Then she squealed again. I looked confused at her. She smiled.

"Who's the special someone?" Oh that.

"That's actually why I'm here and I'm talking to you." I smiled at her. " will you help me ask someone out? Or at least tell me how to cause I'm fucking clueless. " She squealed again. Yep she's very excited. That's my old friend that I miss being around. She very hyper so Don't go giving her coffee.

"I'm definitely helping you ask them out. Now who is itttttt?" Oh damn I really have to tell her. I leaned into her ear so I could whisper.

"Miss.gray"

"Oh damn" was all she said.

"Do you want to help me get mine and miss.gray food? I'm sure she's hungry and tired of waiting." She nodded her head and started to walk with me.

After we got the food we went to her table to get her stuff and she told her friends she'll see them next period. Oh this is going to be awkward. Well only a little.

--------------

I'm sorry it took me so long to write chapter 9. School has been a lot and so has family. I'm not sure when I'll have time to do chapter 10 or anymore because I have to take S.A.Ts and trying to stay caught up with my school work. I may write some during this snow storm that about to happen you never can know nowadays. See yall next time.

- gaywelder256