Chapter 12 warning *SMUT*

⚠️SMUT⚠️ (if you don't like or are under age don't read other than that enjoy.)

*Lexa's POV*

RAVEN!" I yelled from downstairs.

"YES, MY LOVE?" I smiled.

"DON'T YES MY LOVE ME. GET YO ASS DOWN THESE STAIRS NOW." She ran down so fast. Her hair was wet. And the only thing she had in was a sports bra, Nike shorts, and socks.

"Yes, mamas?" I smiled even bigger. I love it when she calls me that.

" I'm hungry."

"At 11:30 at night?"

"Sorry someone took so long to finish their dirty work with my dad. Now make me food."

"Mamas you better watch out who you're talking to." I like where this is going.

"Or what?" She took two big ass steps towards me. Damn, she got long ass legs. She had her face so close to mind just looking into my soul. My breathing goes faster and faster. She got me over here acting like I just ran a mile and she hasn't even touched me.

"ima fuck you silly mamas."

"Then do it pussy." Bad idea. Bad bad idea. She picked me up and put me on the counter moving in between my legs.

"Are you sure baby?" I nodded. "Words baby girl." Fuck what's up with all the nicknames they are getting me horny as fuck.

"Yes, baby. Please"

"Please what mamas?"

"Fuck me damn it!" She chuckled and picked me up again before walking up the stairs. While doing this she was kissing me with the most passion anyone has ever kissed me before with. We ended up in ravens room. Wait no, our room. I smiled during the kiss at the thought of our room. She laid me on the bed after taking off my shirt.

"Are you sure love?" I nodded my head not trusting my voice. This is supposed to be Raven laying on the bed nervous but here I am, nervous. She slowly kissed my neck down to my collarbone. She took off my bra and just stared at my boobs for a minute before putting one in her mouth and sucking in them. I was a moaning mess. Damn, how could she be so good with her mouth? 

Her hands were running up and down my sides before slowly reaching my shorts. She slowly pulled them down with my underwear until I was fully naked.

"You have too many clothes on baby," I said.

"Then take them off, mamas." She didn't have to tell me twice. I sat up as she stood up from the bed. I grabbed her bra before slowly taking it off, looking into her eyes. Then I moved down to her shorts, Not before filling her abs. I took the waistband of her shorts before pulling them down. As I pulled down I saw she wasn't wearing boxers. Her dick was rock hard. Fuck this is so hot. I looked up at her before kneeling on the floor. I smiled. This is going to be interesting.

I slowly started to kiss, lick, and suck on Raven's dick. It's so big and thick. I don't know how it's going to fit. She was moaning and groaning. I was having fun when all of a sudden Raven grabbed my head and pushed it up before picking me up and throwing me onto the bed.  Fuck she's strong.

"Now baby you have too many clothes."  Damn did her voice get lower?

"Then do something about it." She took all my clothes off before kissing all up and down my body.  "Oh fuck" I said as she licked my pussy. Damn this is good. She was licking long and slow then once in a while she'd stick her tongue in me, going in and out very very slowly. "Daddy," I said breathlessly. "Please don't tease."

"Oh, baby girl you don't get to call the shots now be a good girl and enjoy everything. This is about pleasuring you, baby."

"But it's your first time I wasn't it to be memorable for you."

" being with you is memorable enough." she smiled before going back down. I couldn't think anymore. This feels so good. I was a moaning mess for Raven.

"Raven I'ma cum" I tried to push her head back but she wasn't bugging me. Strong ass.

"That's not my name." I heard in a deep voice that made me shiver.

"Daddy please." I pleaded. " please let me cum." I felt everything stop. " did you..." I couldn't finish my question before I felt Raven's dick slowly penetrating me. I was left with my mouth open as I felt her stretch me open.

"Damn baby girl you're tight." I felt her start pushing in and out of me causing her to go deeper and deeper.

"Baby you feel so good," I said. "Oh daddy you stretch me out"  and " your so deep" raven soon picked up the pass and was doing long deep and hard strokes. I had already cum a bunch of times. I know I'm going to get into trouble for it but I couldn't speak. My orgasm was so strong that I just couldn't speak but tell out the pleasure I was given. This is what raven wanted. To give me pleasure, and that's what I was given. She went on for hours and didn't stop once. I lost count of the times I came. This is one hell of a night.