Chapter 11

*Lexa's Pov*

The rest of the school day was great. all my classes behaved like their age and even paid attention to my lesson. To my surprise, they didn't complain when I gave them a book to read for homework. Raven sat by my desk the whole time watching my every move and every move of the students. Do I like being watched by her. is that weird?

I don't care if it is. she's going to keep doing it if I tell her to or not. If I'm being really honest I love her watching my every move. I love the attention she gives me. she treats me like a princess. I'm her princess.

It was now the last period. just two more days of this week then we can have a nice quiet weekend. yes, it's only Wednesday. I can't wait to get my cuddles in with Raven and finally have a nice night of sleep. I'm so Exhausted. I've barely slept these past two months when Raven was away. I was so worried about her. I barely ate or anything. I'm just glad she's back.

"Okay class, I want you to read chapters 1-21 in Beowulf for the next two nights. On Friday you will have a test, no redos. you do your homework and your pass the text. I'll go over the test tomorrow. speaking of tomorrow when I got over it there will not be any notes so don't bring anything to class but your books. if you do bring something to class you will put it up here with me and Rav- um yes Alex?"

"is Raven going to be taking the test or are you going to give her the answers?" I was shocked.

" Raven will take her test during her class period. she'll do it by herself. as I was saying, no stuff was brought to class. if you are caught cheating you'll get an F. Raven is my helper so she'll be up walking throughout the time of going over the test and the test itself. any questions?" I asked. no one raised their hands." Okay, good. you have like 5 minutes left until the bell ring. you can be dismissed early have a good day everyone." everyone raced out of the room ready to go home. I looked at Raven. she smiled at me. God, I love that smile.

"Are you ready to go? your dad wants to see us at the trap house." the trap? I've never been there.

"why does he want to see the both of us?"

"he has the stuff to tell us." was all she said.

"oh well yeah, I guess." I gathered my stuff and walked out of the school with Raven behind me. When we got to her car she opened the door for me. Such a gentlewoman. She smiled before marking it over her side and getting in. "Your handsome." She looked at me. Her eyes are a pool of blue that is so hard to read for some but for me, I can read it easily. Right now I'm this very moment she's happy but not at the same time. What's going through her brain?

"Your gorgeous." She said making my heart beat faster and faster. She then started the car and went to the trap.

——————— 20 Minutes ———————

The trap wasn't all too surprising. It's just a two-story house downtown we're crime was the worst. She parked her car behind the house in a garage. She got out and went to my side and like before opened the door for me. She waited for me to get outta the car and hold my hand walking to the back entrance of the house. What was surprising was the inside. It looked like an actual family lives here. There are pictures on the wall, furniture, and everything you would need in a house with a small family.

"Sit while I tell your father that we are here." It's taking too long. She hasn't been gone for 3 minutes and I already miss her. I take out my phone and start scrolling through Instagram. It's now been 10 flipping minutes. What's taking so long? There was a sound of a door opening and closing. Not long after that, there was laughter and talking going on. It sounded like it was coming from the kitchen so I just ignored it. It was non of my business.