One : Beginning Of An End

In this world, there are a few kinds of people. Most fall into main categories of nice or mean. If you want to get more specific, you have sub categories like kind, overzealous, bitchy, arrogant... you know groups like that.

Every person I meet, I usually try to categorize them based on who they seem to be. Based off a first impression obviously!

I did so with my friends on the team, and they all fit into such safe categories. Categories like nice, loyal, kind, oriented, determined. I couldn't find a bad one in the bunch. They were all so ideal.

I did this with friends I had in Tokyo schools like Fukurodani and Nekoma. Girls on the teams were very much like the ones here.

The boys were an interesting deal. Kuroo, for example, couldn't fit into any basic ones. He wasn't arrogant for my taste, but humble was a fucking stretch at most. He was consider, to me, determined, open, loving, aggravated and collected. Bokuto would definitely be arrogant, cocky, spontaneous, charismatic, fierce and joyful. This is so much more than just the practice matches with the boys or camps.

This is from years and years of memories I'll once have, and keep wanting forever.

I normally don't have issues with people. I'm a fairly kind and outgoing person, and I usually surround myself with people of the same nature and presence. It doesn't take much to piss me off, or get on my bad side for that manner.

This is probably not the way to introduce yourself, but then again there is no standard way of these things. I find them a bit too hyped or over stimulated.

I attend Aoba Johsai, and I'm a 3rd year this year. For my whole high school time, I've been studying all of my friends trying to figure out who they are and what kind of category they fit into. Gives me open concept of how people can be, how they can become, and who they once were.

You can tell I'm a nerd for psychology. I don't really even consider this to be apart of it. But me psycho-analyzing my friends is just me trying to figure out pure interest, intentions, motivations and what drives them to be who they are.

From volleyball, you can learn a lot about one person based on their motivations to play, and how determined they are to get to where they want to be.

It's very obvious when watching Oikawa, my best friend of 5 soon to be 6 years, personally annihilate a ball while practicing his serves after practice.

I snap back to the motions on the court, where he yet again serves the ball high and fast, out of the court.

"Dammit! Should've tossed a bit lower!" He yells.

"Or maybe you should've back pedalled on that contact force" I counter. I've seen his game on the court, and his serves are no joke. They are evidently better when he's more focused and not screwing around, but it's not like after practice is too much for him.

At least he doesn't skip...like most people.

"Try not hitting it like you want to pop it flat, also aim your trajectory cross court if you want to pro-long the shot." I get up from my seat and grab a ball from the trolley. I toss it up and make my approach, jumping at the highest point. I slam it cross court deep into the corner.

"Wow, y/n-chan! Look at you being a smart-ass!!"

Oikawa playfully shoves me and smiles. He tosses one up and follows my lead, still serving out but in the right direction.

"You'll get there! And at least I have an ass unlike you, flattykawa!!" I turn my butt to him and slap it, laughing and dancing around.

"Hey! Don't be mean!!" He playfully whines. He falls onto the floor, faking a pout and setting a loose ball up and down.