Re-occuring events

Tim's (masky) POV:

Last thing I remember is driving away from that wretched place. Most of it was a blur, Alex was gone, Jay, and Brian...Jessica god only knows where she was. But that was all behind me. That hell that consumed me since childhood, gone. I barley knew what was going on, but that didn't matter as I drove down that long winding highway, far far away, no destination in mind. The silence stood out the most, apparent from the bump in the road, or the screetch of the breaks in my old busted car. It's never been so oddly quiet...my mind is usual plagued with thoughts or jumping for plans of what to do next, fight or flight switch always being flipped on, but it was quiet.

At one point I felt the hairs on the back of my neck stand up, and beads of sweat pooled at my brows, why? What was happening, as far as I know there should be no reason to be nervous. It was too much, just enough for me to pull over onto the side of the road. It was well by night now, so I switched my lights on to alert any cars from hitting my own while parked. I tapped the steering wheel as I looked around, taking looks back and forth, passenger to backseat, passenger to back. Nothing. I sighed, unbuckling and getting out of the car, slamming the door behind me, and opening the back. Shuffling through my blue body bag,  I grab what I was searching for, the shaking back and forth of the object made a noise signaling what is was. I took two pills out of the container and took them with a swig of water in a bottle I had in the back as well. Maybe now the feeling will go away.

As I turn to shut the door behind me I begin to go into a coughing fit, much like the ones I had back at the hell I call my hometown. No no no no why was this happening again, I'm gone, I'm away from that place.

No ones POV:

Tim grabbed out for the pill bottle once more, coughing hysterically, one hand on his mouth, the other gripping for dear life at the car door. He stumbled, landing on his hands and knees, the coughing fit taking over his mind and thoughts and even body. Minutes passed and he started to seize, muscles tightening as he laid there on the cold rocky pavement of the side road. He eventually would pass out, hand gripped to his chest, flannel cotton balled in his fist. It all went black.