An odd reunion

Tim's POV:

I heard my name coming from the masked figure. It left me in confusion, how did this thing know my name, I knew he was following me, so he must've known a bit about his victim, but he said it with such confusion, as if he actually knew me. "How do you know my name" I asked, hostility laced in my tone. I needed to get to the bottom of this quickly, time was ticking and I lacked the patience. I wanted to figure out where I was, and get out of here as soon as I can. Far far away from this place.

Brian's POV:

Thoughts came rushing back to me, why was Tim here? Why was I here? It slowly came back to me on who I was. But there was still some missing pieces, and hopefully he could somehow help me out. I had to get him to trust me first, he seemed mad, and frightened, that's gotta get fixed.

I sighed, trying to figure out my first move. I slowly put down my hood, sliding the mask off of my face, to reveal my identity, and I could tell by his eyes, he was also confused. "Wait..Brian?..What the actual fuck man..what kind of sick prank is this?" His voice shook with anger, "I haven't seen you in months...don't tell me you where that thing following me- if this is some kind of sick joke, it isn't in the least bit funny." He growled at me. I put my hand up in surrender "hey hey calm down, no 'nice to see you'?" I questioned, and by his silence I could tell it was no time for jokes. "Just...I'm just as confused as you, all I know is I ended up here...not knowing what the hell happened before, or who I was..and some how it's coming back to me now that your here.." I let out a sigh.

Tim's POV:

As he explained his own situation, I grew sympathetic. It wasn't much of a surprise after the past months, nothing could surprise me at this point. Maybe he was going through what I was? I mean I have a whole different persona of myself, a masked man I didn't even know existed until three weeks of those entrees being released. I leaned against the wall, more relaxed seeing a familiar face. "Well you obviously know what this place, so let's start off with that, where are we Brian?" I asked? Crossing my arms.

Brian's POV:

Out of the two of us, Tim was always the smarter reasonable one. Sure he had his temper, but he usually knew what to do. "It's a long story, but uh..how do I explain this." I scratched my head, how do I fill in the blanks with out sounding completely insane. Then again I just explained not remembering who I was until now after disappearing for months, "Well, it's a house of...murderers? And monsters of sorts...before you say anything! You'll have to see for yourself, but uhm.. I'm sure your aware of that tall faceless man.. he's known as the 'operator' or 'slender man' and you see- he houses us, and I guess we go on missions for him, like killing and sorts, it sounds pretty morbid now that I say it out loud.." I laughed nervously. This was gonna be a long night..

|AN: hello! This is actually my first proper story, and I was wondering how it was going? Please do tell me if it's shit lmao. Or any suggestions? Or requests? Feel free to drop those too! Thank you for reading so far, I'll have 1-2 chapters out a day unless I say otherwise :)|