Moving day:chapter 1

Today is the day I will forget about my life. A new chapter is every an move my grandma use to say. She passed cause of cancer, Me and My brother are very close. Mostly cause my parents aren't really here for our ups and downs. But they try, I heard a knock but I was in the middle on boxing my pictures of old memories. "Y/n Hun would you get that for me!" My dads says. I groan and walk downstairs to see who it was, it was my best friends celeb and Ale. I open the door and hugged them.Ale is 5'5. He's way older than me. About 17, his father is in the army and his mom is a drug addict. I wish I could take him with me but my parents wouldn't let me.Celeb is 5'5 as well, he's 17. His dad and mom are wealthy. I'm the youngest out of our little friend group. They are both in there senior year.

"I thought you guys wouldn't have passed by" I said pulling away from the hug. " you're a stupid girl if you'd ever think we'd let you leave without a little goodbye" Ales said. " ales right, anyways come on let's go to the video store so I could get you the bear you've wanted" celeb says, " No so we could get the bear for her dumbass" ale said. " I'm getting the bear for her bum!" Celeb fights back." No me!!" Ale says. " you both are childish you know?" I said starting to walk. I heard them mumbling to eachother. We got to the store and we got the bear. We grabbed some slushes, finally.. we headed back to my soon to be old place, " so this is it guys.isn't it?" I say about to tear up. " I guess so" ale said with his voice about to crack. "Good bye little one, we will miss you." Celeb said in a British voice that makes me chuckle every time. "Fuck it" I heard someone said.

I felt arms pull me towards another way. I faced ale, he looked at me for a second and smashed his lips onto mine. I kissed him back, " goodbye y/n" ale said as he pulled away. Celeb wasn't to be seen anymore. He'd probably went home bye this time. "Bye ale" I said. I watched him walk away from a distance. His body got smaller and smaller. Until Finally he was gone. Me and my family were done putting the boxes in the truck of my parent's car. Me and Tom will be going in a car following them.

And just like that, my new life awaits.

—————————————————————————
Okay first chapter I'll post the 2nd chapter rn 😀, but yes this is the new book!