Awkward: chapter 3

"Yeah anything" I say, " do you like Adam" she asked, " come on, I just met him today, I'm not gonna develop feelings already" I said, " but you wouldn't fall for him, is he even cute to you" she said looking threw the clothes. " okay he might be a little cute" I said. " so you admitted he's cute" Julie said. " yes but don't tell him okay" I said to the girls, Julie and Connie pretended to seal there lips " all keeping to ourselves" Connie said. We continued to look around the store.

We met up with boys in the food court but Adam was quite, he would looked at me then look away when someone would walk by our table." You know you and Adam should get to know each other more" Goldberg said. I looked at him in confusion " what?" I asked. "Yeah, we'll get going" Charlie said. They began leaving the table leaving me and Adam.

It's a silent for a minute until he sat next to me.
" soo" he said. " uhm what do you wanna do" I asked awkwardly. " wanna go to the arcade" he said. " uh sure" I got up from my chair as he did the same.

I followed him to the arcade. " two tickets please" Adam said. The worker gave him two tickets and he paid. We went in, " what should we okay first" he asked. " anything's fine" I said. " great" he told me. I followed him yo a table that was like a mini ice arena. " you play hockey" he asked. " not really" I said. " we'll you're learning today. Maybe you could even join the ducks. I play for them" he said. " what's your jersey number" I asked.

" I'm 99". " cool" I told him. He smiled at me. After a couple of rounds, I got the hang of hockey.

" so how was it" he asked as we were walking to our houses. " it was nice, I thought i wouldn't like hockey but I actually think hockey's cool now" I said. " we'll then can you join the ducks" he asked. " what school do you go to" I asked. " eden hall academy" he said. " I'll think about it" I said. He smiled, " we'll bye y/n" he said, I waved at him then went to my house.

I got in to see my brother on the couch. " you look like those moms waiting for their kid to come home from a party" I said teasing him. " where were you?" He asked. " with the boy next door" i said. I'm he turned off the tv then looked at me. " it's late" he told me. " I'm aware" I said, I went up the stairs, " you'll end up on the new as the killing of 1996 of the town!" He shouted. " he's not like that!" I shouted back. I shut my door locking it.

I got out my book from Ali, he'd write little cartoons in it then give it to be every day, the cartoons would have a little background story and had a quote that he'd make up.
I wasn't ready for the last one knowing I probably won't ever see him or Celeb again.

I sighed and closed the book and got ready for bed.

A/n: I'm very behind on posting this chapter but I promise I will try my best to post here and there :) <333