Chapter 4 of vegeta's day:dinner time

Kakorot and me started eating like pigs at the dinner table. I had some sushi and chicken. I was saving the chicken sushi for last. I ate the chicken and then Kakorot said,"are you going to eat that vegeta?" And then he ate my sushi. "I WAS SAVING THAT FOR LAST KAKOROT!" I said angrily. "Sorry vegeta, I didn't know. Honestly!" Said Kakorot. But I didn't accept his apology that fast though, I took his pork and stuffed it in my mouth, as I banged my hand on the table and looked at him. "VEGETA! THAT WAS MY PORK! I WAS SAVING THAT LAST!" Yelled Kakorot. "YOU HAD THAT COMING! NOW YOU KNOW HOW I FELT WHEN YOU ATE MY SUSHI!" I screamed at his face. "I THOUGHT WE WERE FRIENDS VEGETA!"yelled Kakorot as he turned super saiyan. "WELL YOU THOUGHT WRONG!" I yelled back at him as I turned super saiyan as well. Bulma and trunks looked at us as Kakorot and I kept arguing. Bulma said to trunks,"should I stop this arguing trunks?" "Yes mother. You should, before it gets outta hand." Trunks said worried. "alright, alright! That's enough!",said Bulma as she went in the middle of us. "This has got to stop! Goku, I think you should go home now." "You're right Bulma! I should." Said the clown as he left our house. "Finally, he's gone." I said as I went up the stairs and into my bedroom. And that's all that happened to me yesterday. Bye idiots! Hope I never see you again!

THE END