High fever, part 2

(Spoiler alert!!: This is edited)

Boboiboy's POV....

Phew! It was raining very heavy last night. Gladly,the rain stopped....

I grabbed my Bag and set out for school.

I walked in the classroom and say Gopal,ying and yaya. But... I didn't see fang.... I wonder is he's okay.

Timeskip after school (sorry for timeskip.....at boboiboy's house)

He didn't come to school today......"Should I go check out for him....?" I thought for a second. I kept my bag and run for fang's house.

I didn't even realised when I reached his house. I opened the door and.... It was like always y'know dark and silent.....

I go in and called fang's name. "Hey....fang! are you here?" No answer came.... "Guess he's outside..." As I was about to go out I heard someone. "Uh......"

"Huh!?" I ran in fang's room and saw he has fallen down from his bed. "Fang! Are you okay!?" I thought his fever must've fallen till now.....

His bed was soaked. I gasped as I remember that there was heavy rain last night,and his house was literally broken,so he couldn't stop the rain from coming in his house.

"Oh no!!" I immediately picked him up and realise that his fever has become worse than before. "Hey, Answer me, are you okay!?" He tried to mumble something.

Suddenly he tried to move and hugged me. it literally make me blush. "F-fang..?" "Don't....l-leave....me alone......" He tried to mumble. I hugged him Back. " Don't worry....I won't....."

Timeskip....(😅 Sorry)

POV ends......

Boboiboy was sitting beside fang. His fever was down now. Boboiboy was about to fall asleep, only sitting beside..... but....

"WAaaaa! My donuts!!"

Boboiboy jumped out his sleep. "Wut.da.hek!?" Boboiboy looked at fang. "Eh.... maybe someone took away his carrot donuts in his dream...😐."

"Wake up sleeping beauty.... You're fever is better...." boboiboy called fang by shaking him.

Fang pop open his eyes and looked around. "Boboiboy's Fangirls took away my donu- wait....it was a dream....." "Yea....it was a dream...." Boboiboy said while not trying to giggle. Fang got embarrassed."Why the hell are you giggling like that!? It was a dream..." He looked away. "Pfft, I mean you can't think anything else than carrot donuts!? Hahahahaha!" "Are you done making fun of me yet!?" "Hehe... sorrie...."

"Well.... thanks for helping me again boboiboy...." Fang said. "Oh....it was... nothing...." Boboiboy said rubbing his neck and looking away.

"I should leave now..." Fang said and got down boboiboy's bed and started walking out. "N-no!" Boboiboy said out of nowhere. It made fang curious. "Huh? What?"fang asked.

"Err....uh....n-nothing...I was just saying... that h-how about a-a sleepover at my house?" It was all clear that boboiboy was blushing. "S-sleepover.....? But why?" Fang questioned while feeling awkward. 'I'm not ready for this yet....' fang thought in his head.

Boboiboy thought for a while and then said."Uh.......ha! It's because you don't have a good place to sleep,so I thought how about you stay here tonight as a sleepover? Your bed was also soaked with rainwater, you should stay here for tonight."

"O-okay....if that's so....then...... I can stay here as a sleepover.... but only for tonight...." "Huh? what do you mean by only tonight....?"

"Uh....l-listen.... boboiboy....."fang started...

"What?"

Fang continued. "A-Actually.... I'm gay....."

Boboiboy froze for a moment 'h-he's....gay....?' Boboiboy thought. There was silence for a while.

"So... I think I should go to my home now boboiboy...." Fang walked out of the room. "W-WAIT!! you can stay here!" Boboiboy grabbed fang's hands from behind.fang turned around.

"Uh.... Are you sure?" "Yes I'm fu*king sure!" "May I ask what the *uck is everybody yelling over here....?" Ochobot come there suddenly.

"Ai! Ah.... nothing! Fang is here for a sleepover!" Boboiboy said. "Ooohh.... that's great! I'll let the conversation over then! Good night.... it's almost getting late night...."

"Okay!" Boboiboy said. "Okay then.... but....." "Huh?" Boboiboy asked confused. "C-can you...let go of my hand now...?"fang Said. "What?" Boboiboy realise that he was still holding fang's hand. "Oh! S-sorry.... hehe...." Boboiboy said and let go of fang's hand. "Okay....I'll leave you two Alone~....." Ochobot said and go out.

_______________

Tell me about this chapter in the comments.....

And I'm looking at the vote button....