The truth is......

Boboiboy's POV......

This was a month ago......fang didn't even talked with me..... he can't stay like this..... anymore! I can't stay without him!

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Normal POV...

"FANG!!"boboiboy bang on fang's bench with transparent anger in his eyes.

Fang was shocked about it,he didn't see boboiboy in this kind of anger before. He looked at boboiboy with the normal look in his eyes. "What do you want?..."

Boboiboy can understand he shouldn't force him.... especially now. "Look fang... what is wrong with you!?   I mean, you were not like this before, you changed!!"

Fang didn't have anything to say about it. He sighed to make a normal face, while looking outside of the classroom,he said "I'm the one I want to be.... you shouldn't came between it..." He replied in a cold voice.

Boboiboy was now nearly tearing up. He looked down while taking his hands back from fang's bench. "O-okay.....then....." He said with the lowest sad whisper voice. He walked back where he came from with that sad expression.

It was hard to say,but fang was crushing inside....

fang just looked outside and trying not to show his emotions out, it was hard for him to keep it in.

Boboiboy sit back on his bench with the sad face he had."w-why....fang....?" He wiped his face to not cry and looked outside while thinking.

He was just thinking, suddenly someone came infront of boboiboy. "Hey.... you look quite sad..." It was maririn.

Boboiboy looked at her. "Uhm, no I'm fine, really." Maririn didn't looked much bothered with boboiboy's expressions.

"Hey, it's lunch break! Let's go!".... maririn grabbed boboiboy's arm. It made boboiboy a little surprised. "Um, okay...." boboiboy stood up and walked happily.

But.....

Fang noticed them....

A little tear fell from his left eye while looking at boboiboy and maririn.
His heart felt a thousand knifes stabbing him at once,it was like he's dead inside.

"... b-boboboy......." Just keeping it in,he sighed and continued looking outside.

After some time, school was over. Fang packet his stuff and goes outside....

But..... suddenly....

"What!?"....a familiar sound came.

Fang stopped right infront of the empty corridor.... but it wasn't fully empty....

Fang got a little trauma from something he saw..he never expected to happen, never thought that this would be a end....to his happiness....

It was maririn...who was kissing boboiboy.....

(Author: I'm so sorry fang)

Maririn kissed for a little 2-3 seconds and let go. "t-the truth is.... I liked you from a very long time now...and maybe.... I love you.... boboiboy! Please say you love me back....will you? ....."

Boboiboy on the other hand was shocked while having a little blush mess on his face."m-maririn...look... I-"..... His eyes widened and his body got froze ....when he saw....fang.... Looking at them with a expression that says he never wanted on him.

Fang was froze on one place Looking at them.

"Keh!"fang suddenly teared up and started running.

"Fang!! No! You misunderstood!!" Boboiboy said and started running,but maririn grabbed his hand and stopped him.

"Boboiboy!... You didn't answer me yet!...."

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Fang was running so fast in the way to he didn't even knew.

"Huh!? What happened to him?..." Ying saw fang running. "Hm...I don't k-" Gopal was about to say but boboiboy suddenly pushed Gopal. "Gopal! Get Outta my way!..." Boboiboy said and started running after fang.

After a while,fang ran into the park.

"Fang! Stop running!".... Boboiboy was still chasing fang.

Fang can understand it was useless to just run away like this,he has to face boboiboy someday.

Fang suddenly stopped.
"W-what do you want?..." His voice can clearly tell he was broken inside.

Boboiboy was catching his breath. "W-why did you run off like that?"

Fang wasn't looking at him for a while. "Maybe you should go back to 'her' now....she might be looking for you..."  Fang's voice was cold and Deep.

Boboiboy suddenly got pissed. "What!?"

"Aren't you just going to accept that girl's feelings and leave me alone?.... Forever?...."

"W-what!? No-" boboiboy couldn't finish his Sentence.

"No! .... You should go back to her...."

"Don't let me get into your way...." Fang Said while somehow holding his tears.

Boboiboy suddenly got angry."I DON'T LIKE THAT GIRL FANG!! I LIKE YOU!!"

fang froze for a second. His eyes widened a little.

"What?....." He thought his ears were faking him.

Boboiboy could understand it. "F-.....fang.....I'm in love with you...."

______________________

*Slapping myself* REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!! GUYS! I'M SO SO SO SORRY!! I DIDN'T UPDATE SINCE 4-5 MONTHS!!

actually I was having writers block,and it was so annoying me. I'm so sorry guys.😓