🌟𝒜𝓁𝓂𝑜𝓃𝒹 𝐵𝓁𝑜𝓈𝓈𝑜𝓂𝓈🌟

"Are those- flowers?" Hunter asked as he saw Tech smuggle something onto the ship before departing once again for Kamino

"Are those- flowers?" Hunter asked as he saw Tech smuggle something onto the ship before departing once again for Kamino. Tech eyed his brother suspiciously before lying through his teeth. "No." He replied curtly before stashing the vibrantly colored plants away in a small carton of water that he had managed to throw together last minute. He then returned to the cockpit to punch in the coordinates of Kamino in to the hyperdrive. Hunter chuckled as he shook his head. "This is about that girl, isn't it?" Hunter asked but Tech refused to look at him, guilty as charged. "I-I don't know what you are talking about." Another pathetic lie. "You like her, don't you?" Hunter teased and finally a thin blush spread on his cheeks. It had been several weeks and Tech had continued to visit Star Light every single day. His brothers dismissed it as Tech's pure curiosity of the female species but the more he went out of his way for her the more Hunter began to wonder if it was less Tech's curiosity and more of his infatuation with Star that drove him to constantly be around her. "Miss Star Light is good company, that's all." Tech replied and Hunter rolled his eyes. Maker help his brother who lacked all social skills. If he truly did have a thing for the small Pantoran he was absolutely hopeless. However, the flowers were a good start. "What are you going to say to her when you give her those flowers?" Hunter asked, furthering the conversation. "Do I have to say anything to her?" "Well... you should. It would be weird if you just handed them to her and left." Tech nodded as if he were making a mental note. "How would you go about it, then?" Tech asked. "Have you tried telling her how you feel about her?" "No." Tech immediately replied without hesitation. "There is no need for that. Miss Star is a good friend." "And?" Hunter pressed and his brother hesitated. "And I would hate to mess up the friendship we have."

"A little to the left." Star instructed Gink as the gonk droid pushed her work desk closer to the window in her room that looked out over the ocean depths of Kamino. "No no, my left, Gink." She corrected the droid. "GONK." It replied before waddling over to the other side of the desk and moving it in the opposite direction. "Okay that's good, now stop!" She said and the droid moved back from pushing the desk as it was now perfectly symmetrical. Being alone all day in her room didn't give Star many things to do. Especially when she only owned one book and was only allowed a datapad under Lama Su's supervision. Therefore she was currently rearranging her room for the third time in two weeks. "I think that looks nice, don't you?" She asked the droid as she stepped back to get a look at her newly rearranged room. "GONK" "Yeah well, you say that about everything." She replied as she rolled her eyes. The swoosh of her door opening caused Star to turn and a smile spread on her face as her eyes met those of her newest friend. "Tech!" She cheered as she ran over to the clone and wrapped her arms around him in a tight hug. Tech was still trying to figure out her hugs and why she felt the need to give him one every time they saw each other. He was just a clone there was no reason for her to get so excited every time he came by. Blushing slightly, Tech wrapped one arm around her as the other held something behind his back. "Hello miss Star." He greeted the short Pantoran politely. "How many times do I need to tell you, Tech, just Star is fine." Star teased as she finally pulled back from her hugging embrace. "I rearranged my room!" She said as she gestured around her small quarters. Tech looked around the room before looking back to her. "Again?" He asked and Star nodded with a giggle. That giggle was Tech's new favorite sound. If Star was happy, Tech was happy. The pure and innocent sound of Star's laughter caused a slight smile to tug at his lips. "I uh- I brought something for you." Tech began, stuttering slightly. Star's eyes widened as she looked up at him. "You did?" She asked as if Tech bringing her gifts was a foreign concept to her. He removed the arm from behind his back to reveal a bouquet of blue and purple colored flowers. Star gasped with delight as her eyes sparkled, taking in the sight of the beautiful arrangement. "Oh, Tech!" She said as she walked over to him, gently taking the flowers into her hand. "They're absolutely lovely!" She remarked and Tech couldn't help but grin like an idiot. "You like them?" He asked quietly and Star looked from the flowers to the clone, an expression of pure amazement on her face. "I love them, Tech, thank you so much." She replied before jumping up on her tip toes and pressing a kiss to his cheek.

Stunned was an understatement. Tech could not conceal the blush that began to spread on his cheeks from the kiss. He reached a gloved hand up to touch the skin where Star had kissed him and his fingers pressed against the hot skin. Star, however, continued to roll along as if nothing had happened. She took the flowers over to her desk and placed them in a glass of water. A mere thank you he was expecting, not a kiss. It was official, Tech had short circuited. "W-well I have to go... I-I actually have this erm- project I need to work on. It required... research, yes! Lots and Lots of research!" Tech stuttered trying his hardest not to let it be too obvious just how flustered he was. He couldn't help the way his heart dropped when Star turned to him from the attention she had been giving the flowers he had given her and her expression fell. Suddenly he felt guilty. "You're leaving?" Star asked as she turned to fully face him. "Already? But you just got here..." She muttered. "You're more then welcome to do your research in here with me, I mean, if you're comfortable with that." She replied, not wanting to be alone any longer then she had to. "I won't bother you." She added and Tech bit his lip. Here he was, a pretty face asking him to stay and as if the kiss on his cheek wasn't enough for him to loose his mind this certainly was the nail in the coffin. "Well... I supposed I could bring my datapad in here and maybe a few notes, if that's okay with you, of course." He offered and Star's expression lit up once more. "Yes!" She said happily, clasping her hands together over her chest in excitement. "I don't mind at all!"

The more the evening went on the more Tech felt himself fall for the Pantoran beauty who now rested her head on his shoulder as she tiredly watched him work away on his datapad. "What's that?" Star asked as she pointed to the datapad. Tech looked down at the girl who rested against his shoulder. "You're actually interested in what I'm working on?" He asked as the expression of surprise washed over his features and Star smiled. "Tech, my dear, I've been alone all my life besides the company of Gink," She gestured to the Gonk droid who had powered down for the night, "And the occasional check up from Lama Su. My only resource to learn about the world around me is an outdated atlas and the occasional supervised use of Lama Su's datapad for medic training. I am beyond curious about all the things you know and hearing you talk about them would make me the happiest girl in the universe." Tech's stomach filled with butterflies. A pink tint threatened to take over his face but he did his best to keep it at bay. "Why do you do that?" Tech suddenly asked, his filter completely dropping as he was blunt with the Pantoran. Star furrowed her brows as she looked up at him, lifting her head from his shoulder. "What do you mean?" "You treat me like a person." "Well... You are a person." She replied and Tech set the datapad aside, dropping his arms to his side as he looked at Star, studying her with curious eyes. "But I'm not." He said. "I'm a clone, and a defective one at that." Star felt her heart soften for the clone. She moved to sit on his lap, facing him as her golden eyes stared intently at him. "Well you're a person to me at least." She leaned closer to him, wrapping her arms around his torso and bringing him closer to her as she hugged him and nustled her face against his chest. "And you're my favorite person at that."

"