Something Blue

Singing was her sole duty in the event. Brie had no intention to do anything else. Well, maybe she could try the pools that were free to use. She ain't spending a cent in that luxurious place. She knew she'd go bankrupt just thinking about it.

"Where is the pool area?" Brie asked the first uniformed employee that she encountered after leaving their room for the first time after they arrived.

"We have various pools, ma'm. The nearest one is the Lagoon Pool in the Clubhouse." The man replied with a smile. "Just go straight ahead and turn right when you come to the forking path. You can also get a map of the area in the Clubhouse."

Brie slightly nodded and thanked the male before walking away.

To be honest, she just wanted to look around for now since she's sure that no one from the wedding entourage will see her due to their pictorial. And she was free to roam in the areas they weren't in.

"Hi! Someone told me I can get a map here..?" Brie approached the lady behind the desk upon entering the Clubhouse.

"Oh, yes. Here," the lady replied and held a brochure to Brie.

"Thanks," she said, opening the shiny folded paper. "How long are the pools open?"

"The ones here in the Clubhouse are open from 8AM to 6PM only. But there are other pools that open as early as 5AM and closes by 10PM." The lady kept her smile while explaining and even added more information that Brie didn't have to ask.

"Thank you very much..." Brie tried looking at the lady's name tag to properly address her. But she frowned when she saw it.

Cheska.

The lady was too nice to share the same name as their 'aunt' that she loathed. So Brie just returned the gesture and turned to look in the pool area. She took a few photos, admiring the combined beauty of nature and man-made structures.

When she had enough sunlight, Brie went to check the Wellness Center and decided to try their sauna with her sisters later if they were not too busy. She then proceeded to go to the Main Clubhouse building to look at the shops.

Yes, she said she won't spend a cent. But that did not mean she cannot browse around and look at the items at the souvenir stores they had. Appreciating the peace of surveying the place alone, Brie soon wandered into the dinning section of the building. She wanted to look around more so she decided to eat later. But as she was about to leave the area, she heard an all too familiar sound.

The Taunting Chuckle Laugh.

And that signature sound could only be coming from one and only evil-incarnate. Che-che.

"Oh, hi, Bilbil," the said woman greeted her after producing the horrid sound. "How's the food here? Did it suit your taste?"

"I don't know. I didn't eat here." Brie responded flatly. "Where's Becky?"

"Becca?" Che-che pretended to look around before shrugging. "Not here."

"You're imposible." She tried walking away but the older female had one more thing to say.

"Wait." Che-che called. "Did the dress I sent fit you? I hope I got your size right."

Brie only rolled her eyes and chuckled bitterly, facing Che-che again.

"I see your mouth is still as stinky as ever. I hope you kept a large stock of toothpaste and mouth wash so your soon-to-be husband won't notice it." Then she made a fake surprised look, covering her lips. "Oh! I forgot... they don't work on bitchy people with bitchy personalities."