Life

Hoseok had just walked in the door when the smell of sex hit his nostrils. James had invited one of his weekly fucks over to please him. Hoseok was trying his best not to cry because if he did, it would make it worse. Nothing in the world could make him cry in front of that piece of shit. If he wasn't so afraid of him he would have left him by now but he has nowhere to go. He refuse to stay with Seokjin and Namjoon they had helped him enough by letting his son stay with them until he was able to get him a plane ticket to America. He sent his baby off about a month ago it was hard but he had to. He just needs to save up enough money to rent a two-bedroom apartment with the money he has been hiding from James. So far he had a little over 6 thousand dollars his mom left him after she died a few months ago. He just needs eight hundred more to get his place. As long as Minho is safe he can put up with this just a little longer. It will take him another 6 months but it's worth the wait. His job at Min corp was the only thing besides his son that made him happy. His boss recently decided to give everyone a raise so maybe he wouldn't have to wait 6 months to leave this hell hole. Mr min was a very sweet but cold man but he treated hoseok will. Hoseok couldn't lie and say he wasn't attracted to his boss. The man was breathtaking. But he was way out of hoseok's league. Plus he was still he a relationship even though his partner wasn't fateful to him doesn't mean he would whore himself around. No matter how amazing Mr.Min was he just could bring himself to act on his feelings. Maybe part of him still hoped James would change and love him again. James use to be so sweet and care for him but something in him has changed. He has become mean and hateful. It's like the sight of hoseok makes him sick. They use to make love every day and tell each other they loved one another. Now the only time James touches him is when he can't get in contact with Janet. Janet was a prostitute that would come over when hoseok wasn't home and sometimes when he was. She was really sweet and would try and convince him to leave. She even offered him money once to leave James so he could get his apartment. He turned her down because he wanted to save the money on his own. She hasn't been coming over for a while so that probably meant she told James to go fuck himself. They got into an argument one night because she told him to stop beating hoseok. Right after she left he raped hoseok until he passed out. Whoever this new girl was she was pretty loud and his ears were bleeding from her gross high pitched moans. Rolling his eyes he just sat down on the couch praying they would be over soon. He decided to text His dad to see how his son was doing. God he missed his baby so much, he looked just like his father. Jiyong was one of the kindest human beings I had ever known, he was always there for hoseok whenever he needed him. The day he found out he was pregnant with jiyong baby was one of the scariest things he had ever felt. He was excited but they were only 16 at the time they did know how to care for a baby. But Ji never left his side those first couple of months. Until he was killed in an accident. That day was the worse day of his life. He wasn't even allowed to say goodbye because jiyong parents hated him. So he did what he had to do he ran to the nearest bus station he could find bought a ticket out of town. He had to protect his baby from them even if that meant being homeless. A few months later he had Minho and he was sleeping on a park bench when seokjin found him. He took him in and gave him a place to stay. A year later they met namjoon and the rest is history. Namjoon is one of the most amazing people he knows. He and Seokjin got him the job at Min Corp because Mr. Min is Namjoon, cousin. He has been working there for about 4 years as a dance teacher. The money he was paid was enough to buy things for Minho's stuff and pay bills at his and James apartment. Since James only paid for food, drugs, and alcohol for himself, hoseok had to do the rest. Just one day he hopes  everything would be better. He had lost so much since he met James 3years ago. He had lost himself, his mother, and his children because of him. Thank god he never told him about Minho that would have ended badly. These last ten months have been hell and god only knows how hard it's been.