Get away from me (M)⚠️

Warning This Chapter contains rape
Please skip if it is triggering to you.
Rape is not to be made fun of. I will not be romanticized. This chapter is underlined to show the pain and hurt Hoseok went through

3 weeks later from talking to Jin and coming home to James fucking  someone in the house. Hoseok has been feeling more lonely. His life feels like it's getting worst especially after what happened to him yesterday.   James came home drunk and was more violent than usual. I was like he was possessed with the devil. He has been through so much: but yesterday had to be even more brutal than everything James has ever done to him. You see not only was James drunk he was also high and James was on drugs and alcohol is a dangerous mixture. Hoseok was resting comfortably in their bedroom about to take a shower. When he heard the front door open. He didn't think anything of it so he just walked into the bathroom with his clothes and toiletries to take a relaxing bath. He knew James was probably high so he locked the bedroom door to stay safe. Forgetting that James has a key to all the doors in the house even the bathroom. Hoseok quickly stripped off his clothes and walked into the shower closing the door. He thank god for these moments where he did have to worry about being hurt. James never bothered him while he was sleeping, in the shower, or taking a bath. James was a monster but at least he would give Hoseok his moments of peace. He would be sweet sometimes when he wasn't on drugs. Usually, if Hoseok stayed out of the way while he was drunk or high he wouldn't receive a beating. James hadn't touched him sexually in 2 months and he is thankful for that because he hates his body. It's covered in bruises from all the beatings he has received. He feels like no one will find him attractive if they saw his scars. He wonders if Yoongi would like his body. What it would feel like to have his cock in him or how lovely it would feel to have his big hands around his throat, choking him as he fucks him from behind. Hoseok was getting horny just thinking about it. God he wished he would have realized his feels before he got into this fucked up relationship with James. Yoongi is the kindest person he has ever met in his life, he cares for Hoseok as if he is family to him. James doesn't like him at all because he thinks Hoseok is fucking him behind his back. It is ridiculous Hoseok is not a cheater, even though he deserves better than this toxicity is in.  Hoseok was so lost in thought he did hear the bathroom door open.

(Warning )

( If you feel uncomfortable skip ahead. Rape scene is about to start)

James- look at you. I haven't seen your body in months.

Hoseok jumps at the Sudden voice of James. He knows something bad is about to happen James doesn't say things like this.

Hoseok- J...Ames what are you doing in here I will be out in a moment.   Hoseok stutters out.

James- I come and go as I please bitch. Your body looks disgusting but I'm horny so ima join you. James says as he starts to take off his clothes.

Hoseok just stands there in shock begging James to wait till he gets out of the shower but he did not listen to a word Hoseok was saying.

Hoseok- James please not right now I'm still hurting from working all day. Just give me about 30 minutes to wash up. I promise I will make you feel good. Hoseok says trying not to throw up.

James- What the Fuck Do You mean Give You A Minute!!!!!!! Bitch I'm horny!!  Now be a good slut and suck my dick!!!

Hoseok-No!!!!!! I will not don't come near me!!! Hoseok says trying to run out of the shower. But before he could touch the shower door James grabs his hair.

James- Where the fuck do you think you going !! I said suck my dick. I was gonna be gentle but you wanna be a bitch so ima hurt you real bad. James says with a smirk.

He pulls Hoseok to his needs and forces his cock down his throat. Hoseok was choking but James didn't care he just kept on violating Hoseok's mouth. It was about to get worse Hoseok knew what would happen next. He had to get out of this, so he did the only think he could think of . He bit down hard on James dick. James screamed because of the sudden pain and his eyes turned black . He grab Hoseok by the throat and slammed his face against the shower floor repeatedly. Screaming how much of a slut he was. Hoseok was starting to see black. He was going to die on the shower floor. He starts to cry thinking of the life he wish he could have with is son. But just when he was about to pass out James stopped . Hoseok was barely awake  at that point but he felt nothing but pain as James but his cock at his entrance. Hoseok eyes widened he couldn't see from the blood that was covering his face. James was about to rape him. He managed to let out a scream being James not to do it. But he just slapped Hoseok in the face. He brutal entered Hoseok thrusting into him immediately without giving Hoseok body time to adjust. Hoseok felt like was being ripped open . All he could do was scream stop but James did not listen he just kept thrusting at an animal like pace. Blood was all over the floor . Hoseok was losing a lot of blood at that point. He prayed to go James would stop it hurt so much.

James- you are worthless. All your good for is to lay on you back. Take my dick you slut.
Hoseok felt disgusted and numb he just stop moving and screaming. He had past out from blood lost. James came in him and took his dick out his hole ,picked Hoseok up and walked out the shower. Placing Hoseok on the bed raping again. Hoseok was in and out of consciousness before James decided to finally stop hours later. He decide to take hoseok's broken and bruised body and put him in the car driving to a near by hospital dumping him in front of it driving off in to the night. The last thing Hoseok saw before he blacked out was James rear lights as he sped off .

Hoseok was later found by one of the nurses at the hospital. It was not looking good James had basically ripped him apart and almost cracked his skull open he had to under go surgery right away before he got worse.  A doctor rushed where they were taking Hoseok asking what happened. He could not Believe what he was seeing . Dr Lee had seen a lot of things but this made him absolutely heart broken. Who every had done this deserves to die. Shaking his head he tries to hold back tears this poor soul family has to make a decision on what to do with the patient because he is in bad shape. He hopes to god this surgery he can stop the blood . He will need a transfusion because at this point he won't survive with out it.