Chapter 2: Kion and Rani meet.

Around a year later..... Ãnanda's POV. Now Rani is kinda walking. She is still working it out, though. "Come to Mommy and Daddy." I say to my daughter. She walks to me without tripping. "You did it! Yebo!" I say. Oh, by the way, Yebo means Yay! in Zulu. "She finally did it!" Sãhasí says, happy. We smile at her, happy of her accomplishment. "Hey, let's go take Rani to Siyanda. I heard that she had a boy who is about Rani's age. And a girl, too." I tell my mate. "Okay." Sãhasí says. We walk to Siyanda. "Siyanda!" I say running to my childhood friend. "Anna!" She says. We nuzzle in a sisterly way. She looks at her son under her leg. "This is Kion." She says. "Say hi, Kion!" She says. "Can you say hi?" I ask playing with him. He just smiles.

 "Who's your little chocolate bar?" She asks

"Who's your little chocolate bar?" She asks. "Rani. The future Queen of The Tree of Life." I tell her. She smiles at little Rani. "Let's let them play together." She says. We let them play, but Rani gets tired, but Kion still has full energy.

We chuckle

We chuckle. "Little Rani is all worn out." She says. "Your son sure has a lot of energy." I tell her. "Yeah, he does, doesn't he?" Siyanda smiles. We chuckle once more. We then sigh. "Well, I better take Rani back home. She looks pretty tired." I say before I pick her up with my mouth and she yawns. "Yeah. I better get Kion to sleep, too. Well, bye, Ãnanda." She says. "Bye, Siyanda." I say while we go our separate ways. "Mother. Father." Sãhasí says greeting them when we get in The Tree. We get the other cubs on the rock and we go to sleep.