Meeting the Villagers

Walter's POV:

i arrived on the mystery island and decided to explore.

"HI THERE" a loud voice exclaimed. i screamed.
"IM TAMMY WHATS YOUR NAME"
"uh i'm walter"
"HI WALTER hey you kinda look like kk slider" the yellow monkey says.
"like... who?" i ask.
"*gasp* YOU DONT KNOW WHO KK SLIDER IS?" the monkey screamed. she started drawing attention to us.
"uh no" i replied.
"tammy why don't you settle down and go eat a bananana" a fancy duck says. the monkey runs off.
"i'm gloria, quacker" the duck says.
"the fuck did you just call me"
gloria rolls her eyes.
"i'm rory" a big sporty lion with a mustache says "let me lead you to the Nook Inc. building"

i walked with this swole lion through the island. i get to this small building with the words "NOOK INC." written above the door.
"well here it is! good luck bud. that tom nook is special" rory says before walking over to a rock and throwing it. wow that dude is swole. i knock on the door and hear a faint and sweet "come in!" i open the door and see the most beautiful dog i've ever seen.
"i uh duh mer buh" i mutter like an idiot. she giggles.
"i'm isabelle! welcome to our island!" the sweet dog says.
"i-i'm walter"
i see this weird ass raccoon dog glaring at me.
"are you new here?" isabelle asks.
i nod "yeah i washed up here on my boat"
"you should think of moving here!" isabelle says "it's a very nice island"
"i just might" i smiled at the beauty. she giggled.
"we should hang out! i know a nightclub we can go to that does shows every night!" isabelle says.
"a nightclub? with strippers?" i ask.
isabelle laughs "no haha no strippers. i would be working there if there was (it would pay better than my job right now" i hear isabelle whisper under her breathe.
"what was that" i ask, knowing damn well what i heard.
"oh! nothing ahaha..." isabelle says nervously.

"alright tomorrow night! i'll be here for our 'date'" i joke. isabelle blushes (can dogs even blush wtf)
"it's a date!" she says.
W. O. W. a date? no. she probably means a friend date. no homo. i'm snapped out of my thoughts from hearing isabelle ask me a question.
"do you have a place to stay tonight?"
"oh uh. i don't think so. i guess my boat" i answer.
"oh no no no no no! i think we have an extra house you can stay in. someone just moved out" isabelle says.
"swag thank you" i tell her. i go to my boat and gather my things to find the empty house. once i find it i set all my stuff out. sleeping on the ground isn't that bad. at least i have my green blanket and my pots.

i start clanging my pots together for a good night song. i drifted asleep, dreaming of me with a six pack and isabelle falling in love with me.