Paige X Fem! Reader

Paige was in the art room when she realized that she forgot her paint in the living room. As she went to get it, she passed by Y/n. Y/n noticed her and walked over "Hey Paige, what are you doing?" Y/n asked as she looks at the rainbow haired lady. "Just painting, would you like to join me " Paige asked hoping the H/C girl would accept. "Of course" you said "Great! Meet me in the art room once you get dressed in proper clothes!" Paige tells you as she runs to the living room, now excited to be painting with you.

You where now dressed and waiting for Paige in the art room. You got bored so you decided to look around, since you don't go into Paiges room so often. You find a lot of notepads so you think "it won't be so bad if I just look in some, right" as you open them, there are a lot of paintings of you and her together, like you with flowers and you near trees, she even used green paint!. As you where looking, you hear a door click so you quickly set down the notepads and sit down in your desired seat. Paige enters the room and instantly notices that her notepads had been touched. "Y/n did you touch my notepads?" She asked kind of upset "uhm...yes, im sorry Paige " you say, scared of what she will do. You just hear her sigh as you look up to see her right in front of you, mere inches from your face. "P-paige?" You say " you saw them didn't you, the ones of me and you together" she questions "I did" you answer honestly. She pulls you in and gently kissed you on the lips. "I know you may not feel the sa-" she gets cut off by another pair of lips on hers. She looks to see that Y/n is kissing her. " I love you too!" Y/n says with tears brimming in her eyes. That afternoon was spent painting and coloring to there hearts content.

THE END