one

disclaimer: this started as a joke on twitter and is not meant to be taken seriously - it's meant to just be about the smut, but i wanted an actual story to this too. i'm also keeping chapters short because these are meant to be light and snappy and i'm not writing a fucking novel, this is a book about sex, THIS IS A SMUT WARNING, so read at your own risk (or pleasure)...

one

I was alone in the history lecture room, again. I swear I'm the only one who actually cares about my grades, but I can't lie to myself, that's not the reason I got here early.

Mr Harrison walks in with his sexy three piece suit, as usual. God, how desperately I want to know what he looks like underneath it.

"Good morning, Lina," he smiles at me and I swear I could come from just the sound of his voice.

"Morning, Sir." Fuck, was my voice too breathy? Because in my mind I'm thinking of a million other ways and situations we could be in where I could call him 'Sir'.

"Where's everyone else?" He looks around in confusion, moving behind his desk as he drops his messenger back and cup of coffee onto the table, but I guess he misjudges his strength because his cups falls over.

Directly onto his crotch.

"Oh, goodness!" he exclaims, frantically searching for tissues.

The people pleaser in me reacts on instinct, grabbing my packet from my bag and, without hesitation or clearly any thought at ALL, I start dabbing at the stain spreading across his navy suit trousers.

I feel him grow still as I continue to gently dab - life hack, if you ever get a stain on your clothes, dab, don't scrub, or else the stain will set into the material and dabbing will help get the stain out after washing it - and my brain is still obviously not working because, despite the fantasies I was conjuring up moments ago, I'm not seeing anything wrong with what I'm doing.

HELLO?

MY HANDS ARE ON HIS DICK!

Suddenly, my frigging mind starts working and I stop moving my hands up and down his crotch- but I don't move my hands from where they are. I can't look into his eyes as I start stammering out my apology.

"OH MY GOD! I am so sor-"

"Don't be sorry."

Wait.

WHAT?!

THAT gets my attention enough for me to look into his eyes and I see... lust?

No, that can't be. He can't want me... can he?

"I..." I trail off, unsure what I should do but knowing exactly what I want to be doing. I gulp loudly, biting my lip as he continues to stare at me with hot lust, burning straight to between my legs.

Without warning, he grabs the back of my head and kisses me, and I have never felt so alive. My hands are still on his dick over his trousers as he begins pushing me up against his desk, his hands tangling in my hair and pulling. Hard.

A slight whimper escapes my lips as I let my hands trail up over his chest as he parts my lips and oh my god oh my god OH MY GOD HIS TONGUE IS TOUCHING MINE.

I think I just saw heaven.

He pulls back and I can't help but stare straight at his lips - which are swollen and red. They curl into that adorable half smile he always throws at me in class and my heart skips a beat.

My hands have fisted his shirt and I'm so desperate for... what? A touch? Some relief? Or just sex?

I lick my lips slowly as my eyes slowly trail back up into his baby blue eyes, which have darkened with lust, and he whispers so softly, "God, I've wanted to do that since you walked into my first lecture."

My breath hitches. Oh shit. He's wanted me as long as I've wanted him.

My mouth is suddenly dry, but not for long because he's kissing me again, harder and with more urgency. My hands curl up into his short, cropped hair and I tug lightly, eliciting a groan from his lips and damn if that doesn't turn me on like crazy.

I'm floating, even though Sir is kissing me with enough force to cause the desk to move an inch just as his hands begin to trail their way down from my short bob, over my slim waist and flared hips and he squeezes me with just enough pressure for me to lose my damn mi-

"OH MY GOD!" I hear an exclamation from the doorway and I jump so hard that me and Mr Harrison are ripped apart. My heart's beating faster than I thought it ever could, and not because of what Mr Harrison was about to do to me, or that I was going to let him do it, or even that we'd just been caught.

It's because I recognised that voice as easily as if it was my own. It's my best friend.

The girl who's in love with Mr Harrison.

The girl I just betrayed.