three

three

Juniper's still kissing me back, and as long as she does, I'll use my mouth to convinve her that I am sorry.

We've never been exclusive. Sure, we've known each other since we were 5, were the first people we each came out to at 15, were each other's first time straight at 18, and we're still each other's person at 21. But we always assured each other that if we found someone, we didn't own each other an explanation.

And to be fair to me, she'd told me she found someone last week. I just didn't know it was Mr Harrison until she glared at me. I'd had an inkling she was interested in a teacher, but never did I think it would be Mr Harrison, because I'd fallen for him, and, her being bi and me not loving labels but loving everyone, have never had the same taste except each other.

It had hurt when she decided to end what we had, but I saw it as an opportunity to get myself out there. It turns out that saying 'the best way to get over someone is to get under someone else' isn't the best option.

I kiss her with more urgency, lightly pushing her back until she hits the wall and even though I'm far shorter than her, I manage to get one of my hands get caught up in her curly locks and the other starts to makes it way down her body as my lips kiss down her neck to the spot just below her ear that drives her crazy.

Her stifled moan only urges me on, but just as my hands reach the button of her jeans, she pushes me away.

"You can't just fuck our problem away, Lee." She sounds hurt and I'm not embarassed to admit my eyes well up with tears.

"I didn't know it was him. I really didn't! You think I'd let him kiss me or get anywhere near me if I thought he was the one yo-" My rambling is cut short when she cups my face and raises it up to look at her.

I'm 5' nothing and she's 5'4, and yet I feel infinitely small as she shakes her head and confesses, "That's not why I'm mad."

WHAT?!

I dare to hope as she continues, "I'm mad at you, but I'm mad at me too, I mean," she breaks off as she laughs self-mockingly, "if we'd just told each other we have the hots for Mr Harrison, none of this would have happened."

Just as I'm about to exclaim in relief, her eyes harden again. "But I am still mad at you for kissing him, even if it is irrational because I said we're over." Before I know what's happening, she's reversed our positions and I'm the one being pushed against the wall.

She slams her mouth onto mine and presses her body into mine almost painfully but I relish the contact nonetheless. June's hands push my hair out of the way and slant my head so my neck is exposed for her to leave a trail of open mouth kisses down.

"You're mine, Lina," she manages to rasp out in between the kisses. "Even if I was an idiot to say we're done, we're not. God, Lee, you don't know how jealous I was watching Mr Harrison get to to do this. But I bet he didn't know what you love, like..." she trails off as her fingers flirt with the hem of my t-shirt before lightly brushing her fingers over my exposed hips and up into the dip of my waist and I gasp. "Or this," she adds whilst she softly blowing on my ear, making me shiver all over and causing my core to burn with need. "Your pleasure is mine, you are mine, and I'm gonna show the whole fucking world."

When she bites down softly at the curve of my neck and shoulder, I'm powerless to the wave of pleasure and the ensuing whimpering moan that escapes my lips.

My hands fist June's top and pull her back up to hungrily latch onto her lips, sucking on her bottom lip so tightly they are definitely going to be bruised tomorrow but I don't care because I'm so desperate for some relief that I'm using up all my air to hold onto her lips, hold onto this connection that has been burning for so long.

Her hand under my shirt finally begins to make its way down to the bottom of skirt and slowly begins to move towards the one spot that I need to be touched.

A small, breathy moan falls from my lips and it's fairly quiet, but it seems to cause Juniper to lose her mind because she's done beating around the bush. Her hands push my panties out of the way and plunges two fingers into me. I'm so wet, she's met with no resistance and I clench down on er fingers at feeling some kind of relief after being turned on for most of the time.

"Fuck, I keep forgetting how tight you are," she groans out as she uses her thumb to circle my thumb with the perfect tempo and pressure that has me writhing in pleasure.

I cry out as she starts to move her fingers inside me as her thumb picks up speed and I am riding her fingers because I am so close.

And then June curls her fingers inside me, hitting my g-spot so perfectly, and that's all it takes.

Her mouth covers my mouth to quiet my shouts of pleasure as my heart accelerates out of my ribcage, my eyes squeezed shut and my thighs quiver with release as my orgasm hits me harder than it has in a while and I see white stars.

I'm breathing heavy and fast, sweating all over. My body slowly stops shivering in pure ecstasy, as June's fingers slows and keeps kissing me, softer now, before she eventually pulls her mouth away and fingers out, putting her fingers in her mouth, and damn if that doesn't almost make me come again.

"You're mine," she whispers again as she presses her forehead against mine, and the small bundle of anxiety I've been carrying around for the last week finally unfurls and dislodges from somewhere in my chest, because I know she really means it.