part 2 north wind b-b-b-baka 🙈🥺

Listen to this song while you read yall😕
________________________________________

"Sure I love too😍😍❤️" y/n said while getting up from the snow "Here take my hand sweetie ❤😘" "okay sexy-" y/n took agent classified hand "..did you just call sex-"
"let's just go to the north wind.. 👉👈" "o-o-okay 😣"
Agent classified brings out his plane "woah you have a plane 😘🥰"
"Yea duh 😤" "so you rich rich? " "naw bbg 🤪"

Y/n and agent classified get in their doodoo ass plane

Agent classified took out his hand for y/n to hold y/n holded his hand while she got up the stairs.

Time skip because y/n is a slow bitch 🐺

Y/n saw a polar bear and a owl and a seal "uh who are these hoes 🤺🤺" "oh y/n I forgot to tell you there is gonna be some friends who work for me here😗" "NO!!!!! I DON'T WANT DEEZ GGVVY FAT BITCHESB HETE😡😡🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬😤😤😵😵👿👿😾😾👎👎" "Uh agent is everything fine over herree? 😢" the polar bear said "GO BACK TO FUCKING WORK CORPORAL😡🤬🙄🙄"

"im-im-im-im-" "im-im-im speak up bitch that's why polar bears are turning into carpets 🦧" "I'm sorry sir I will go back to work 😰😖📚📖📝" "as you fucking should you fat pesent 🦄" "wait- I kinda feel bad for being mean" y/n said while rubbing her arm "uh classified who is she? 👱🏿‍♀️" the fAt owl said

"Oh Eva this is y/n. Y/n this is Eva 🐺" "Hi Eva I'm Y/n L/n😟" y/n said while hiding behind classified. "Hi y/n I'm Eva nice to meet you" "nice to meet you to I guess?" "Excuse me for A moment I need to speak with y/n😕" "uh okay you horny fuck🙈🙉🙊" classified took y/n to the back of the plane and he pined her to the brown doodooo water wall.

"S-s-senpai wh-wha-wha-what ar-ar-are you doing😳😳" "I'm making out with you duh🙄🙄" "o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o okay🥺" classified started to kiss y/n...y/n shoved her big nasty yellow touge in classified mouth "i-i-i- l-lo-lov-lo- love yo classified 🥺🤞" "I love you tooyfghrh bbg🐜🦗🐜🦗🐜🦗"