penguins🤡

Time skip your off the helicopter or plane idk~

Y/n was now in the North wind headquarters only the the penguins of madagascar fans will know what that is not you baka normies 😹

Y/n saw 4 Penguins eating Cheeto puffs 🥘 🐧

"Uh classified who are these penguins❓❗😟" y/n said while she hid behind classified.....
"Oh y/n I want you to meet these penguins"

"Well can you hurry the fuck up and introduce them I have a nail oppointmen today" "oh okay geez btw there is no nail salon in the North wind bozo🤨" "JUST HURRY UP AND INTRODUCE THEM DAMN IT 😡🤬" "oh okay well this is Skipper" "hey 😋" "and this is Kowalski" "hi? " "and this is private😘" "HEY (●’◡’●)ノ" "and last but least Rico!!!"
"Hey~" "hi everyone I'm y/n! Do you guys like fighting?" "Yea we like fighting 🙈" Skipper said while he crossed his arm's "Then.... " y/n punched skipper and private at the same time "HAHAHA FIGHT BACK Y'ALL 😹😹😹" "Roger that" Kowalski said. Rico punched y/n on the jaw and Kowalski grabbed a bat and he hit y/n in the leg with the huge bat "ok-o-ok-o-okay I just wanted to.... " y/n fell to the floor classified catched her "oh y/n are you okay 🥴" "N-n-n-n-n-n-n-n-n-no🥺"
"I'm very sorry y/n..SIKE I AIN'T SORRY I HOPE YO ASS DIE😹😹😹😹😹😹😹👎👎👎👎" skipper said. Skipper laughed so hard he fell to the floor "I hate all of you... 😞😞" y/n said as she closed her eye's "is that bitch dead💀"