0: A Trap Descends

Just for a little clarity. Somethings will be different. One for instance, Gasper will be a girl.

________________________

We see a man with long red hair, and a woman with silver hair in a maid outfit.

They were walking down a dark flight of stairs

Grayfia: "Might I ask where we are going, my King?"

Sirzechs: "Since no one is around, I might as well tell you. Remember the Summoned Project a long time ago?"

Grayfia: !

The Summoned Project was created long ago to help shift the tides of the war. They would summon either a human or a legendary beast from another universe to fight alongside them. Of course, multiple attempts failed horribly. Of course the Angels and the Fallen Angels had the same idea. They failed as well.

Sirzechs: "I believe we finally have a shot at this. This one will be successful."

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

They are now in a dark room, there was a large pentagram in the middle.

Sirzechs: "You know. I have heard that the humans have created stories with a similar concept."

Grayfia: "I am well aware of that. Plus, how do you know this one will be successful?"

Sirzechs: "I had a visitor appear before me, from another world. She gave me what I needed to complete the summoning."

Grayfia: "She?" A dark aura surrounds her.

Sirzechs: "D-Don't worry. She's long gone." He was shaking a bit in fear.

Grayfia: "Ok."

He brings out a slip of paper.

Name: Y/N L/N