3: ORC

A little side note. Things are gonna be different, such as divergence and the pacing rom the original anime. Right now, this takes place sometime after Issei became a Devil, and before he met Asia.

-Flashback-

We see you walking towards a Cosplay Convention.

Y/N: "Stupid father. Telling me I couldn't go. But I'm going anyway! Screw him! Just because he's a member of the House of Representatives, doesn't mean he can just get away with everything. I'm so not going ho-

You stop and notice a little girl on the street. She was trying to get her ball off of it as a speeding truck. Apparently, the driver was pretty drunk. He wasn't stopping.

For some reason, you were compelled to save her. You just couldn't stand there and watch a little girl die. So you jump in and push her out the way.

WHAM!!

The next thing we see is you on the ground, you got run over a bit, you were covered in bruises and there was blood everywhere. Along with the driver getting arrested.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Nurse: "How is he?"

Doctor A: "It's not looking good. We found some preexisting wounds that were classic signs of child abuse. According to the police, his father was arrested for it, and the brother doesn't wish to see him after getting expelled from school. His mother is dead, along with any other distant relatives. He has no other family."

Nurse: "Are you saying we should-

The doctor doesn't say anything.

After a week, they eventually pulled the plug after you went brain dead.

-Present-

Y/N: I can't believe I killed someone. But she was gonna kill me first. How do I feel about that? I'm honestly surprised I hadn't killed my old man before I died.

You get home.

Y/N: "Honey, I'm hom-

You suddenly get grabbed by someone and get slammed to the wall. It was Mukuro.

Y/N: "Ehh....what's up, doc?"

Mukuro: "What were you doing with that girl in the park?" She had a scary, monotonous tone.

Y/N: "Did you follow me?! And if so, did you see that I killed her?!"

Mukuro: "You still met her at the park."

Y/N: "Yeah, to let her down gently!"

Mukuro: "What about that white haired girl you sat with at lunch?"

Y/N: "How long have you been following me?!"

She then pulls out a knife and stabs the wall right by your head.

Y/N: *Gulp* "Now, don't get the wrong idea. Can I at least talk to Junko about th-

Mukuro: "I already did."

Y/N: "Heh?"

-Flashback-

Junko: "So almost all the girls are infatuated with Darling."

Mukuro: "Also, he killed a Fallen Angel who tried to kill him."

Junko: "Hold up, this is Rias' territory right? You think she totally knew about the Fallen slut?"

Mukuro: "Who knows."

Junko: "Although he did let one of her Peerage members sit with him. Punish him for me."