2: So This Is Kuoh Academy

You wake up.

Y/N: "What time is-

You immediately notice a pair of big amounts of flesh in front of you. (AKA 80085)

Y/N: *GASP*

You then suddenly remember what happened last night.

Y/N: ⬇

Y/N: Oh god! I actually had sex! And I liked it! I mean I always knew I was a bottom

Y/N: Oh god! I actually had sex! And I liked it! I mean I always knew I was a bottom. But still!

Junko: "Mornin~"

Y/N: "Oh um....hey..."

Junko: "What did you think of what happened last night?~"

Y/N: "Um....well....I liked it."

Junko: "Good~"

Y/N: "Does....this mean....we're an item now?"

Junko: *Giggle* "Whatever you want it to be, darling~" She kisses you.

You blushed upon this, then kissed her back.

Junko: "Fuck, I'm so glad you accepted us."

Y/N: Blush "Y-Yeah. I mean, you said you're trying to change yourself. And hell, you're probably one of the first people to actually show me love and affection."

She kissed you again.

>>Later>>

The two have gotten dressed and step out to room. Only to find an angry Mukuro.

Y/N: "Uh...."

Mukuro: "Next time, keep it down!"

Y/N: Blush "Y-You heard all of that?"

Mukuro: "Of course I heard it! You weren't exactly quiet!"

Junko: "What? We stop you from having a goodnight sleep?" In a teasing tone.

Mukuro: "Y-Yes!" Blush

(In reality, she was actually masturbating while listening to the whole thing.)

Mukuro: "Anyways, Lady Grayfia wishes to speak with us."

>>Living Room>>

Grayfia: "I see you 3 are getting along just fine."

Y/N: "Y-Y-Yep."

Mukuro looks away.

Junko: "Yeah, we're getting along, just fine~"

You blush as she places her arm over your shoulder.

It didn't take long for Grayfia to understand what was going on. Especially since both of them gave off this sexual atmosphere around them, like something dirty happened last night.