Chapter 3

Y/n POV

As I walked out of my lambo I saw Nathan's house I was huge. I was amazed I just stud there for a minute. Then I heard Nathan's voice say," are you just going to stand there or are you going to come in?" "y-y-y-y-y-yah I'm coming," I said.

I walking inside and the room was dazzling. I gasped. Nathan took a look at my face and said," what are you waiting for go have some fun" with that I ran straight to the food. I grabbed a plate and started eating. After a while of talking to everyone I saw Nathan again and went to talk to him.

"H-h-h-hi Nathan" I said "hey y/n" Nathan replied. We talked for a while, then I felt the need to go to pee. "I-I-I-I-I need to got to the bathroom Nathan" I said. "Okay, it's down the hall take a right then a left then straight then the room on your left." He said. "O-O-Okay" I said.

I followed his directions. I took a dump. When I came back we started talking again. Just as I was about to leave, when Jack burst through the door. After the commotion they started arguing though I wasn't listening I was looking at Jack and Nathan.

Just as I was looking a Nathan I heard the words,"She's Mine" being spoken by non other than Jack "Well she's my girlfriend," Nathan said. "What you just met like today!" said Melissa (for those of you who came from rae_thereader it is the MELISSA)

A/n I hate Melissa ngl

I just stud there speechless. "Prove it" Jack said posssively. Then Nathan kissed me.

Time skip for like 2 minutes

"Can you guys take me home?" I asked Jack and Nathan. "Sure" they replied with a thumbs up

A/n omg guys s cliffhanger 😱😱😱😱😱😱💙💙💙💙💜💜💜💕💕💕🦋🦋🦋🔮🔮🔮🍉🍉🍉🍉