3. Old & New faces

"I KNOW YOU, YOU'RE-!" the three of us yell in perfect unison as we point at each other unable to finish the sentence because there were simply no words that could describe the current situation and I could tell that they must have also remembered me and Before I knew it I was being hugged tightly by both of them as they were on the verge of crying.

"I missed you both too." I assured them as they finally back away a little after nearly hugging all the wind out of me.

"Where were you all this time Y/N, ze." Marisa asked as she wiped tears from her eyes.

"Its a long story but all I can say is I'm back for good." I said unsure of how I could explain the whole thing to them.

"Back for good?" Reimu asked as both of them gave me a confused look.

"Like I said it's a long story." I replied still thinking how I could explain it to them.

"Well we certainly don't have time for that right now." A voice spoke out from the hallway as a woman with a strange hat that resembled a building of sorts walked into the room.

"So you must be the one responsible for taking down the youkai, correct?" the voice asked expecting an answer as she stood by the door.

"Uhhh yes?" I replied still unsure if what I did was a good idea.

"Well if you don't mind, I have a couple of questions that need answers." The woman said in a serious tone and I could tell that she won't take no for an answer.

"Oh c'mon Keine, give em a break already, they just survived a youkai attack so what's there to ask." Marisa quickly interrupted before I could say anything but the look on the woman's face didn't change in the slightest from that response.

"Sorry but I can't do that, it's my responsibility that anyone involved in such disasters are to be questioned to avoid any unwanted "accidents" from occurring again." The woman explained to which Marisa turned her head away knowing that the woman was probably in the right. 

"Now if the two of you could cooperate with me on this and leave us for a moment, that would be appreciated." The woman spoke out to Reimu and Marisa and they seemed annoyed from the looks on their face but they ended up leaving the room along with the guard as the door closed shut behind them while the woman turned her attention back to me.

Keine:"Before we start I might as well introduce myself, my name is Keine Kamishiwara and I'm the guardian of this village." 

Y/N:"Nice to meet you... I think... My name Y/N."

"You're not from around here, are you Y/N?" Keine quickly asked as soon as I introduced myself and I could tell that she was referring to my appearance.

"Well I was born in Gensokyo but I moved out and I moved back recently." I explained hoping she would understand but it doesn't seem like it, just why does everyone treat what I say as if I came from space?

"So he's from the outside world... Does she have anything to do with this..." Keine mumbled to herself making some of what she was saying hard to hear. 

"So do you know why you're here, Y/N?" Keine asked as soon as she finished mumbling.

"I'm guessing it's something to do with that thing that attacked the village earlier?"

"Correst and that bring me to another question I have which is how exactly did you beat Rumia." Keine quickly spoke up 

"Well yes but I'm not sure what happened exactly, all I can say is she tried eating a child, I intervened, she attacked me, I fought back and then she started shooting something and I ended up beating her and that's the whole story in a nut shell." I answered leaving out the part with me shooting whatever those orbs were since it made the story sound far fetched besides who would buy into youkai and magic bullets for an explanation.