35 ~ Daddy[21+]

Faiza's Pov

Its been one and half month, I'm living in Taehyung's apartment, though I'm paying my rent and staying here as a normal tenant but still It's his apartment, I still haven't take my mom with me as the doctor said I have to wait for some days because her health isn't in good condition.

Now I'm in Taehyung's mansion, drinking the red wine and waiting for him to come here as he had to attend a party tonight. I'm still on full-time rest and haven't go back to Big hit, though I wanted to go back there but the rest of the band members forbade me.

I'm watching the view from the balcony and admiring it, it's really charming to see the night view from here.

Suddenly I feel someone's presence and he wraps his hands around me, hug me from behind and I know it's him.

"Sorry, I'm a little bit late." he mumbles softly and begins to inhale my scent. I smile.

"It's okay." I take another sip from the glass and place it down to the table, I'm feeling a little bit dizzy. I guess I drunk a lot, I turn around and throw my both hands around his neck and make him bent a bit.

"Did you enjoy the party?" I ask and smile, he smiles and presses his soft plump lips against mine. He is kissing me slowly with full of passion, he takes my lower lip between his teeth and gently bites down to ask for permission and I part my lips, he slip his tongue inside my mouth and devours every inch of my mouth.

After a while I begin to loosen his tie and unbutton some of his shirt's buttons, I begin to roam his bare chest, he pins me against the cold wall and grabs my waist tightly. I moan into the kiss.

Taehyung's Pov

Breaking the kiss and leaving her breathless, I watch her, examine her beauty. She is wearing a red nighty which is barely hugging her knees, her cleavage is showing pretty goodly, I bite my lower lip and begin to grind my knee on her core and she moans softly.

"You wear this purposely, didn't you?" I whisper in her ear and grab one of her breasts, massaging it lightly.

"To provoke me badly." I bite her earlobe softly. She gained some weight and became a little bit chubby which has made her more beautiful and hot.

"T-tae—” she breathes out when I find her nipple and pinching it softly. She clutches my left cheek and smashes her lips with mine, I slip my tongue inside her mouth again and she moans.

"Jump." I order and she jumps on my lap, wraps her both legs around my waist tightly, I begin to walk inside my room without breaking a kiss and take a seat on the bed while she is sitting on my lap.

The sloppy kiss becomes more sloppier and our tongue is literally fighting for dominance, she gives in and I slip my tongue inside her mouth while grabbing her jaw to make her remain in position, after a while I break the kiss as she needs air supply, I waste no time and begin to suck her neck and she moans loudly.

Suddenly she places her both hands on my chest and pushes me one bed then hovers over me, she again locks her lips with me and slips her tongue inside my mouth, I suck her tongue harshly, I can taste the bitter wine in her mouth.

Without breaking the kiss, I flip her and she is under me now. I'm kissing her hungrily now and it's feeling so good that it's indescribable. I grab her thigh and begin to squeeze there lightly and she hisses, she clutches my shirt tightly. Breaking the kiss, I look at her with a frown on my face, she is closing her eyes tightly, I look at her thigh and realization hits me hard, I was squeezing her injured thigh, fuck! How could I do this?