Spots off

A/N: so it's finally come to this. 😏

Mari's POV:
Well since I know that he is Cat Noir it may only be fair if I reveal my identity too. I take Cat Noir's hand and lead him to behind the school.

"Ladybug, what are you doing?"
"Maybe it was always that simple. Maybe all we had to do was tell each other our identities."
"Ladybug! You don't have to! I mean.. I want to know, but you never agreed! I don't want you to do this if you don't want to."
"No. I want us to trust eachother. I want to do this."
"Tikki... spots off."

Cat Noir's POV:
...
...?
...?!!!!!!
"Marinette?!"
"Hi Adrien," she smiles nervously, "you're probably dissapointed that it's me right?"
.......

Marinette was Ladybug the entire time?! The love of my life was right in front of me the entire time?! I did I never notice?! It makes oerfect sense now! Did she ever love me back? Who was the boy she loved... I guess it was Luka...

"Adrien?"
I turn to her again.
"Are you dissapointed it's me?"
"What of course not!"
I take her hand in mine, "in fact I couldn't be happier."
Her cheeks then start glowing with a soft pink.

That was when... we kissed? She friendzoned me? Mari yelled at Lila behind me? We realised Alya was recording the entire thing? Max lands on top of us? Now Tikki wants cookies? Legit anything?

Comment here