It's Felix FYI

A/N: dammmmmmn 😅. Things can only go downhill from here. Picture by DevianArt. I haven't watched the episode with Felix in it for a while so I'll probably get his character wrong.

Marinette POV:
"Guys I'm lost..." Adrien starts.
"What do you mean," we all stop fighting. Us girls are exhausted and bruised.
"Well... I'm actually Felix."
"Haha! You're joking right?" although there's nothing funny about it.
"No."

...
That is.. no! Just no!
"I poured my heart out to you!" I'm so humiliated. My life is over!
"Yeah. That was hilarious! I wonder what Adrien would've done," he snickers.
I then get up and slap him hard. He falls back in shock, then smiles up at me.
"I don't think you want to do that, remember I know your identity."
I shiver, he's right.
"Wait... identity?" Alya's eyes grow wide with excitement.
"Ummmmmm, Multimouse yeah! Hahaha," I plead with Felix with my eyes.
"So wait. Does this mean Adrien is not Cat Noir?" Alya asks dissapointed.
"You'll have to find out yourself," he remarks.

Chloe is still in shock.
"Wait... I just kissed this loser?!" I nod.
"Aaaaaah!" she runs to the wall and starts licking it, "the taste! Get it off! Get it off! Get it off!"

"See what did I tell you guys? He's mine. I knew his game from the start, I know a liar when I see one..." Lila shows off. Seriously Lila?
"Cause you are one..." I grumble under my breath.
Lila continues "he's made for me. He has told me he loves me, but in a dream. We'll get back to that. I don't lie all the time. Our couple name will be Lielix. Isn't that cute?"
She turns to him, "what do you think Felix?"

"I think Marinette was right. You're a *beep*! I would rather die and let Adrien have all my possessions before going out with you. I don't think many people like you," he states like it's nothing.
This is the only time in my life I actually feel bad for Lila. It's only short lasted though.
"Ha! Those fools fell for you!" she pushes off what he said unfazed.

"Wait... so where's Adrien?" I realise.
Then as if on cue Adrien appears and he's with... Kagami?! Were they on a date?!
"Adrien are you Cat Noir?" Alya asks. That is the least of my concerns right now! What if they were getting ice cream or something?!

"Well Adrien asked me to be him for a little while so he could hang out with Kagami," Felix says. This is not looking good. Please tell me this is a huge misunderstanding!

"So that means... you were Cat Noir the entire time?" I ask.
Felix looks confused, "I can see why you would say that."
"So Adrien never loved me whatsoever. He never asked me out... it was Felix the entire time..." I feel like crying.
"What did I tell you Marinette? Adrien would never love you," Lila rubs in my face. There are now tears on my cheeks.
"You deserved to be rejected by me you pervert!" I yell at him, "pretending to be someone else! Did you ever even love me to begin with?!"

Felix POV:
This was fun at the start but now it's getting way too personal. These girls are stupid enough to think that I was the real Cat Noir.
Adrien looks hurt and confused after Marinette yelled, "Felix? You asked Marinette out without telling me anything?"
He turns to Marinette, "of course I love you. You're a very good friend."
With that Marinette slaps him too and storms off.
"I'm going after her!" Alya runs to join her.

Adrien is in shock. Is he really that stupid? Is everyone here just stupid? Kagami looks confused, Chloe's still licking the wall, Liela is trying link elbows with me and Adrien looks furious.

What happens next? Comment here.