Excuse me... what?

Luka's POV:
It was time she knew.
"Marinette...." I slowly pull away from the hug.
"Huh--- what is it Luka?" she looks at me with those eyes. I grip the seat bench tighter, she's been honest with me this far... it's only fair I do the same.
"Marinette... I'm dating Adrien," I get it out.

Marinette stares at me dumbfounded for a bit. Then the realisation sinks in deeper.
"Wait... what?"
I don't know what to say to her anymore.
She wipes her eyes again, "y'know, It kinda makes sense, how Adrien was always frienzoning all the girls. He had someone else. But Luka... how long?"

"Adrien... You what???!!!" I turn to see the entire group standing there. Were they just spying on us?
"You chose that peasant over me?!" Chloe continues, standing up to Adrien.
"Ummm..." Adrien shifts uncomfortably.
"Your father would never support this," Kagami stands away from Adrien, obviously disturbed.
"But what about Adrienette???!!!" Alya whines.
"Bro... you didn't tell me ANYTHING," Nino looks hurt once again. Adrien looks at the ground.
"I didn't know you were capable of this..." Felix crosses his arms. What's that meant to mean?
"I knew all along," Lila states smiling, "actually--- no I didn't! What the hell you 2??!!"

Marinette's POV:
Why is this happening...?
"Guys... stop that!" I yell. They all go silent and look at me.
"But Marinette... aren't you mad that they kept this is a secret from you?" Alya asks.
"Although this hurts and shocks me..." I admit before turning to them, "if you're happy... then I'll just have to find a way to accept it," I smile at them.
"Or--- we can brainwash Adrien before it's too late," Chloe flicks out her phone.

What is thier problem?!
"You don't HAVE to support gay people but they're still people! The way you were talking about them earlier is not ok!" I point at them.
"It is thier choice and we have to respect that! It is not up to us what is right or wrong, everyone matters..." I sound like a recorded speech...
Most of them turn and leave.

"Thank you Marinette..." I flick around to see Adrien standing there.
I take in a deep breath, "it's ok Adrien. I'm sorry I didn't figure it out sooner. I was probably disturbing you all the time I was following you..."
"Shhh Marinette," Adrien pulls me into a hug, "thank you Marinette..."
"But... but what about your dad? Everyone's gonna know soon..."
"I'll just tell him the truth... it's better than saying nothing at all. And I'm not ashamed of who I am..."

...
They really are so brave... both of them. After everything they've been through, family issues, school life, keeping it a secret... no wonder I admire them so much.
"Ohhh... so I guess I'll have to find someone else to fall in love with..." I sigh.
Luka laughs, "probably."

What happens next? Chloe comes with the brainwashing machine? Marinette sees the first random guy and falls in love. All 3 of them run away together? Anything?

A/N: hi guys. Just so you know I don't support LGBTQ+ due to my religion, but I understand and respect it is thier decision. I am friends with people who identify as LGBTQ+ too. I hold nothing against them.