(15) 🤤Before The Concert😏

Betty POV:

B- quick question, are you guys doing your nails?
A- ooh, you do nails too?
T- Yhp, she does everything, she does me and Cheryl's nails all the time *shows them her and Cheryl's nail*
O- CuTeee!!! Wait, wouldn't that affect the baby?
B- it wouldn't, I'm immuned to the smell, I actually kinda like the smell *shrugs*
A- can't say anything, because I like the smell of gas *laughs*
B- *chuckles* so how you guys want your nails? we only have 5 hours! Wait who's going first actually?
A- I'll go first and I'll do these nails (I'll show the stuff all together later on)

I began doing her nails finally finishing after about one hour, Olivia immediately sat down and I began her nails, they did the same thing just with different colors. When I was finished with her nails they went for their outfits; they were so cute, I quickly measured them, adjusting the clothes to their exact size, Ariana's outfit was leather and Olivia had on a cute red dress . Ariana finished getting dressed and plopped down in the chair and so I began her iconic ponytail, doing her edges, not to fancy just cute and slayed. Before I moved on to Olivia, I just did Ariana's makeup, she wanted a more natural look, so I just added a little bit of foundation, some mascara, I did her eyebrows and then to top it off I added pink shimmer eyeshadow to match her outfit, a nudish pink lipgloss and a diamond on her lip. Once I was finished, I moved onto Olivia, she had on a cute red dress, I pulled her hair back in a low ponytail, brushing her edges back making it look messy but still cute, I began her makeup, she said just do my ghang so that's what I did, I went for a natural look, adding a little more foundation than I did for Ariana and a little blush, I did her eyebrows, added some mascara and a reddish with like a drop a pink lipgloss. We checked the time and it was 7:00pm, she jumped off the chair and they began putting on their shoes, Ariana had some white boot heels, while Olivia had some greyish black rhinestone heels, I decided to hit Ariana and Olivia with a line of their own song.

B- Thank you next bishhh, I hope your happy

They just watched me and laughed then replied.

O- I am not happy, I'm happier *smiles and winks*
A- who's the next bishhh?! *giggles*
B- I'm glad to hear that Olivia, and Ariana only you know who's the next bishhh, so you tell me *smirks*
A- girlll, you should know it's you *blows her a kiss and winks*
J- would you guys stop flirting in front of me please?!
A- would you rather me kiss her instead, because I don't have a problem with it
B- *turns to Jughead* Yh, would you rather her kiss me instead?! *raises her brow at him*
J- you wouldn't
A/B- says who?
J- says me *crosses his arms*
B- Ariana come here. Cheryl how long?
C- 3 minutes, they have to go soon
B- set a timer for three minutes then
C- on it. Ok, you guys can start now

I raised my brows at Jughead smirking, then I turned to Ariana pulling her in and we began to make out, Jughead got up and tried to separate us, but of course Cheryl, Olivia and Toni stopped him, amused that I actually did it, the timer soon soon went off and we pulled away as I popped my lips for extra effects. I watched Ariana and we both laughed

B- I have your diamond in my mouth
A- don't choke on it *smirks and winks*
B- definitely not boo *winks back*
J- *groans* come onnn, stop flirting!
B- *winks* let's go fix your lipgloss, shall we?!
A- definitely babe *watches Jughead and smirk while sending him a wink, before she grabs Betty's hand and walks off*
J- *groans and crosses his arms* oh shut up
A- I didn't talk tho
J- your so mean Betty, I don't love you anymore *pouts*
B- don't dare the daredevil, and oh well I guess I can do this longer *leans in to kiss Ariana*

He quickly jumped out the chair pulling me away.

B- what's the matter with you?
J- you can't kiss her, not again!
B- and why not, you don't love me anymore *raises her brows and smirks*
J- I lied, I love you so much
B- mhmm, that's what I thought. Now let me finish what I was doing for they can go to their concert
J- ok *kisses her and goes to sit down*