𝗉𝗋𝗈𝗅𝗈𝗀𝗎𝖾 ⋯ ♡ᵎ

"Kiyoomi, get up. I made breakfast."

"Just a bit more Y/n."

"Come on, get up before the food gets cold." she sat down next to him on the bed, leaning down to give him a kiss. "We're also going to your mom's birthday party today in a few hours—"

"Exactly, in a few hours." she shook her head, chuckling as she grabbed his hands, making him sit up as he gave her a lazy smile. "You take forever to get ready Kiyoomi."

"No I don't."

"You said that the last time we went to your dad's birthday party and we were almost two hours late. Motoya even tried to cover for you." she laughed at the memory as she passed him a shirt. "Also Gin is here. She came a few minutes ago, she just wanted to give me my birthday present since she was out of the country for it."

"Co-worker?"

"Mhm, my co-worker. The one with black hair, with glasses." she said as he tried to remember who she was but he shook his head, gesturing to her that he had forgot. "She came to the Christmas party!"

"I still don't remember."

"Well, she's here. She might be leaving soon because it's her boyfriend's birthday as well so she has to get something for him." he nodded as he stood up, putting on his shirt as he followed her down stairs to the kitchen.

"You know Y/n, maybe you should cook at my wedding." Gin said, looking at the two as they came down. "Why is that?" Y/n asked, going behind the counter as Sakusa grabbed a plate of food, heading to the table to eat.

"Cause your cooking is good." Gin said, raising a fork with a strawberry on it as Y/n shook her head. "You're too nice, I didn't even try as much as I usually did."

"Natural talent!" she placed the fork down. "Oh also, we have a few wedding dresses coming in so Nakamura said to come early tomorrow." Gin said as she grabbed her keys.

"Didn't we just get some?"

"Yeah but apparently there's a reservation and just— there's just a lot of dresses coming in." Gin said as her and Y/n started walking towards the front door. "Ah okay then, i'll see you tomorrow!"

"Bye!" Y/n closed the door, turning back around as she headed to the kitchen, getting herself a plate as she placed food on top of it. "More dresses?" Sakusa asked as she sat down.

"Yeah, there's already so much at work and then there's more coming in.."

"Well at least you'll get to choose which ever one you want for our wedding."

-