𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖿𝗂𝗏𝖾 ⋯ ♡ᵎ

"Huh?!"

"The fuck is that suppose to mean?"

"You guys were always close so I suspected something between you two. I wouldn't be surprised if you cheated." Sakusa said while Y/n and Matsukawa both looked at him. "Are you turning this shit on me now?! I never cheated! You're just trying to find an easy way out!"

"An easy way out?!"

"Yes an easy way out! I'm not going to keep arguing with you, I don't care if you think I cheated or not but i'm not continuing this relationship! It seems as if you never trusted me since the start so there's no point! Just don't expect me to come back."

"This whole time when ever you had to call your "mom", it was her this whole time?! I was always wondering why your mother would always text me, telling me to tell you to call her. I found it fucking weird Sakusa but I always heard a feminine voice on the phone. So who was this girl Sakusa? Was it your mom? Your sister? Aunt? Grandma? Who? It was a fucking mystery this whole fucking time until now. You know what? I'm glad, excited even because I will laugh in your fucking face once this relationship you two have ends."

She said, getting the last word as the two were speechless, watching her leave while Matsukawa smiled at them. "I'm hungry." she said, going inside the car.

"We just ate lunch."

"I'll take up that offer for dinner then."

———

She entered the house, going to their room as she went into the closet, getting her suitcases out, opening her drawers. She placed her clothes in the suitcases as quickly as she could, not caring if they were folded not. She just wanted to leave as soon as possible.

After thirty minutes, she brought her luggage to her car, placing them in the trunk. She made she she had got everything she bought, making sure she left everything that he gave her. "Is that all?" Matsukawa asked, putting the last luggage in the trunk before he closed it, watching her nod.

"While I get your room ready you can look for somewhere to eat." he said, both getting into the car. "Thank you Matsu, for sticking by my side since high school." she gave him a smile, tears forming in her eyes as he nodded, wiping her tears before he brought her into a hug.

"Always Y/n."

———

"All done!" he called out for her as she walked down the hallway, nearing the room. She had help with painting the walls earlier but he told her to sit down and that he was going to do the rest.

"It's actually kinda cute. Kinda like my old bedroom at my parents home— wait you remembered it? That was a long time ago!" a smile stretched on her face, starting to feel comfortable in her new room as she laid on the bed.

"Yep, I mean I used to go over there with Hanamaki all the time so it was kinda hard not to forget." he chuckled, walking towards her as he sat on the bed, soon laying down next to her. "Yeah that's true."

"So what are you gonna do with the baby?" he asked, turning to her. "Well, that's a lot to think about but I definitely don't want his kid anymore. I don't even want his money for child support. I still want my own kid, just not with him." she said as he hummed.

"Just do what you want Y/n, i'm right here for you."

-