Chapter 5

[Toru's POV]

I plan to invite Aisha to have dinner so that I can thank her and apologize and also explain what really happened last night. I reserved a private room at my favorite restaurant. I hope she accepts my invitation when I asked her later.

I rushed to her office after our recording and thank God, she's still there. I see that she's already wrapping up that's why I knocked on her door and start asking her. I'm nervous because she seems like she doesn't want to accept it but my heart jumps as said that she accepts my invitation and I help her to wrap up.

On our way to the restaurant which is a little bit far from the office, only the music playing in the car is all we can hear and I looked at her and she seems enjoying looking outside the windows.

Sh*t, she's so cute. 

We arrived at the place and get ready to enter the restaurant. After we take our order. I see her staring at the window again. She's really enjoying the view huh.

 I pulled out my phone and secretly took a picture of her. Then I saw her she took a picture of the view. To break the silence, I start a conversation with her.

When I get back to our unit I immediately text her to the number I secretly get on her application letter she sends to us before. HAHAHAHA Sorry for that. I set the icon to the photo I took earlier.

I blushed and smile as I saw the photo again, then Taka sends a message to the group

10969 𝐘𝐚𝐦𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐭𝐚'𝐬 𝐓𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐞

𝑇𝑎𝑘𝑎: 𝐻𝑜𝑤'𝑠 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑑𝑖𝑛𝑛𝑒𝑟 (𝑑𝑎𝑡𝑒)?💕

𝑇𝑜𝑚𝑜: 𝑁𝑎𝑛𝑖𝑖𝑖????😲

𝑅𝑦𝑜𝑡𝑎: 𝐷𝑖𝑛𝑛𝑒𝑟 𝑑𝑎𝑡𝑒? 𝑊𝑖𝑡ℎ 𝐴𝑖𝑠ℎ𝑎-𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑛? 👀