Chapter 10

[Concert tour]

In August, the concert tour has begun. The first was in Tokyo and the last was in Osaka. It's a two-consecutive day concert but this time with the orchestra. The concert in Tokyo is sold out and was a blast.

On the last week of the month, we travel to Osaka and start the preparation there. The concert venue was at the JO Hall.

Before the concert started, they shoot a scene that will be used in the concert and at the same time do a run-through of the whole concert. Of course, everyone is busy and doing their own task. As for me, I stand on the technical team, to monitor the flows of camera angles and lightings and make sure that everything will run smoothly especially since this is the first day of the tour in Osaka.

We have lunch together at the venue and after that, everyone starts the preparations for them. I can't stay beside him or join him a little longer while he's preparing for the concert because I need to make sure everything is going to flow and running smoothly especially on the technical part.

[10 mins before the concert starts]

The venue is already full of people cheering, and waiting for them to sing and play. Before they go on the stage Toru hugs me tightly and kiss me on my forehead.

Me: "Good luck, I'll see you later" * kiss him on his cheeks*

He smiles at me and I start to move to the technical area.

Me: "We're going to start in a few minutes, please standby everyone. Keep calm and good luck."

20 second left before the concert starts

Crew: "we're starting in 10, 9, 8, .... 3, 2, 1"