The Williams Family Chaos

As you all probably know are hayley's parents divorced. But it is totally complicated who's dating who and when you think you finally got it, you find another "sibling" like jiana. So this chapter is here, to understand the family.

1988:Cristi Mets Joey at college and they get a daughter together,which is named Hayley Nichole(born 27.12.1988)

1996:They are divorced and on the 2 of January his new girlfriend gave birth to their daughter Erica Taylor(so she's Hayley's Half sister)

2003:Joey gets another child called Mckayla Rain Williams(born 15.3.2003)( another Half sister)

At the same time cristi probably has a new boyfriend which will be the reason why she and hayley move to franklin.

2009: On their you tube account jiana "romano" kupecz and Erica post videos about random stuff. And everybody is wondering: WHO the hell is Jiana? The answer is: Joey met a new girlfriend(after he and the mother of McKayla and Erica split up) and she already has 3 children: Anthony(ca. born in 1997),Jiana(ca. born in 1996 cause she said that she's just a few month older than Erica) and Stephen henry(ca. born in 1995). Which means that if their mom was married to Joey they were hayley's Step siblings.

2011: Cristi married Scott Gilbert and is now cristi Williams-Gilbert.

Now:
Hayley is traveling all around the world and divorced from to Chad Everett Gilbert.
Joey got the Hifi cruisin shop in Meridian MS and is married to Kimberly(Massey) Williams (who already has kids. By now I just know of two boys called cayden and Harrison.) They recently also moved to franklin.
Cristi has an organisation called Shading the limelight(she is still teaching at Belmont university Nashville once a week) and is mostly traveling between L.A. and Nashville. She's also still married with Scott Gilbert.
Erica has finished her high school(in franklin,TN) and is now at a college
Mckayla is living in Alabama. She's a really good champion ship bmx racer.
Jiana is traveling around the world and just got married.

After all this crazy family stuff there still is 1 Question:

WHY THE HECK DOES JIANA LOOK LIKE HAYLEY?

I'm sorry but I have to say: I don't know. That's a big thing that's confusing everything cause Jiana and hayley are NOT genetically Related(at least that's what Jiana and Erica said by themselves)

AN: If I got anything wrong(what I definitely got cause all I have are LOTS of internet shit,things hayley said and The kids YT accounts), you didn't get something or still have questions: don't be to shy to text me! I'm only human! I won't kill anybody! No the exact opposite: I would be REALLY happy if you ask comment and vote! Cause I love every single one of you my beautiful readers

Love SPARKY