One year later

I wanna start by saying how much I still love paramore. Their music means the world to me and I just owe them so much. There is just this one thing that makes me kinda aggressive so this chapter is really abusive in some way. Please understand that it's just my point of view. And please don't hate me for saying what I think. It's my opinion. I love paramore and I wish them all the best and can't wait for the 5th record. But I want to understand you guys!

So here we are. 15th of December 2016. One year after jeremy left. And all you guys do is hate on him. Of course you can. But not for the reasons I've seen. All you see is:
Jeremy is suing paramore.

Everything else doesn't count. You all are just like "poor little hayley gets sued after everything she did for the band." But it's not poor little hayley! Y'all think hayley is still the innocent little girl. But she's not! And by now I'm doubting that she ever was.

Ever since the Farros left everything was a lie. Josh tried to tell us but was shut up somehow(and there's much space for interpretation). But in the end we believed that everybody was signed and was given the same amount of money. WRONG

Ever since they got signed hayley was paying the boys. Because in fact: she was the only one signed, but always told that all of them are signed. After josh told that in 2010 everybody was doubting hayleys statement. But after she repeated it several times and told us some kind of story that all of them are signed we believed it.

The years went by. In 2013 they have an amazing new record. A few years later they win a Grammy and everything is fine. But then suddenly the statement. " Jeremy is no longer going to be in the band with us."

Everyone was shocked and nobody knew what happened. Silence from all people involved and confusion in the Fandom. Between the years and around Christmas we have a way too thin and sick looking hayley but there is no sign of life from jeremy. End of January the confusion because of the marriage license and february the big fight about the wedding. The Fandom was keeping itself busy. But shortly  before parahoy the big news:

Jeremy Davis is suing paramore!

Everybody was shocked. Of course. And everybody hated him instantly. A bit later it was revealed that hayley has her own company and payed the boys - or still pays them. And that all of it was a lie. Not all of them are signed. And all josh told us was right. She lied to every single one of us and probably earned much money and didn't payed the boys as much as she said (nobody knows about that but her) yet are you all hating jeremy for trying to get the money he deserved? Or to get at least something for the future by getting a bit of copyright? Why is he the bad one when he's just trying to ge what he has earned? And why is hayley still the "little innocent girl" after lying to everyone? I don't get that! Can somebody please explain that to me!? Thank you!

Okay so all of this sounds a bit harsh. I got in some kind of rage while writing this. I hope that you all get that I don't mean this in a bad way. I just don't get the point of hating on him. I AM NOT HATING ON HER! I still love her and would love to meet her. And in fact she is a nice person! Look at the Good dye young donations! She is a good human!

Please don't hate me. I love all of you. Sorry for any misspellings and for saying my opinion.
Love sparky