The Chayley/Chadley conspiracy

A/N: Because of nobody asking something I decided to just post a chappy about what i currently researched. Enjoy!

Many people say that the whole relationship between chad and hayley started in 2007 with an affair. I researched everything and here are the results. If you didn't know of those conspiracies you'll learn everything about them now.

Facts:

In February 2007 chad married Sherri dupree. She's the singer of a band called eisley and was friends with hayley who was dating Josh farro. Chad and sherri where happily married til chad met hayley for the first time- on 5th of may 2007 at the bamboozle, when hayley had to tell chad that paramore wouldn't be able to tour with chad's band new found glory. They talked and most people think that there might have been a flashpoint. But at this point they were just friends. A bit later there where pictures of paramore ,new found glory and sherri in her and chad's house in texas (->the picture is on the left side). So all of them where in a relationship. What exactly happened after is out of my league and probably only those four know it. What we sure know is, that chad cheated on sherri(with whom isn't quite clear) and that they divorced in December 2007. Hayley and Josh got into fights, which probably was the reason that they cancelled tour dates in the early 2008.

Conspiracy:

There are lots of conspiracies how joshley ended and chadley started, but none of them are confirmed.

One of them is, that Josh walked in on hayley and chad having sex. Then he freaked out and the big fight begun.

Another one is, that exactly that happened, but hayley and  Chad were drunk. Cause in an interview from 2010, hayley said that she did a big mistake in 2007 while she was drunk, and that this was the reason she isn't drinking alcohol anymore.

With all of those knowledge can we say, that Honda civic tour could be the reason that the farros quit the band. Paramore and new found glory on one tour means that hay and chad have spent much time together and even of him being married, Josh could have been jealous.

But by now the only thing that matters is that Josh is happily married and hayley and chad are happily engaged. Sherri married max bemis(singer of say anything) and they got two cute kids(Lucy Jean and coraline mae bemis) So by now we can say that all included people are happy.

Actually there are many conspiracies around paramore. If you know any or half of them just tell me and I'll find out about it.

If anything of that doesn't make sense or is wrong PLEASE tell me so I can fix it!

Love you THESESPARK