Prologue

It all started when.......

“Sh*t!” why are there no bathroom here?

*run*

*turn*

*run*

*turn*

*run*

*turn*

*run*

*turn*

There! I found my savior! With no hesitation, I run in a public cubicle where people seems to avoid this place?

That's not the matter anymore. At least I can finally let it out. I've been holding it for an hour. I went out in the public cubicle only to realize that the place has change. The place is airconditioned and unexpectedly elegant? Wtf?!

I saw a mirror in front of me but what I saw is definitely not my reflection. This handsome looking man..... is not me right? I used to have a blue hair but was now turned black. My dark brown eyes was now replace with an intimidating crimson red eyes. My skin is looking more pale and my flat tummy has now six abs. When did I gain this? I also gained more muscles and I was also covered in towel only (?) but I can surely and literally remember that I am wearing a pair of black pants and white t-shirt.

Now, who is this guy?!

I swear! This is not me! He looks completely different from me! Why am I seeing his reflection instead of mine? Could I have........

No. No! Of course not!

I saw an expensive looking couch and I undoubtedly sat there as if it's normal.

Okay...... Can someone explain to me what was happening? I mean, this is not happening right?

*after three hours of thinking that it is still not happening to him and denying it*

*Doorbell Sound*

Doorbell? I walked normally to this unending hallway which still feels uncomfortable to me ‘cause it's my first time here so why do I feel normal and why do I know the paths in this maze mansion!

I then opened my front door. There I saw a four man standing and their belly's also seem to have been bigger than a normal stomach of a man(?). Who are they? Why would they be here?

“Excuse me? But who are you guys?”

They looked at me with a little confused but they said something unexpected that I would never believed in my whole life.

“We are pregnant, you are the father of our child.”

W-wh-what?!

What do they mean pregnant?

Aren't they a man? How can they get pregnant?!

And to say it with a straight face at that!

Are they out of their mind? Or am I out of my mind?

Come on, this is a joke right!?

Or are they pranking me? Where's the camera man? Did he go invisible again?

Where are you camera man? I can't see you. Did I turn blind just like the others? Wow. They are really good at pranking. They still have a serious face. Why are there not telling the ‘it’s a prank!’ yet? Do they think I will believe them? Nonsense!

This has to be a joke!!!