Chapter 01

Zane instinctively slammed the door leaving the men outside surprised.

Not now. I'm not in the fcking mood! D*mn it!

But as soon as he remembered their sad eyes earlier looking for something he don't quite understand or rather rejecting that fact, he then regret his decision. He has a weak spot in weak peoples, mostly children. Even though what they said earlier seemed to be an obvious and blatant lie, his heart is hoping for something his mind kept denying. He was born kind-hearted. Ever since he was a child, he dreamt of having many children. But he also wanted to help all the people in need which became true but not all, he just decided not show it as it would become a weakness that could be use against him but he ended up helping them in secret anyway.

Opening the door once again, he saw them soaking wet not realizing that it was raining since he was too preoccupied earlier. Without hesitation he offered them to stay in his house and get dry. Still feeling guilty, he offered them foods where he was so confused because he don't know where he grabbed that tons of foods. Not minding that and focused more on the men staring at him which is making him uncomfortable, he decides to at least listen to what nonsense they are spouting since he felt a little guilty because they really seemed honest.

"So, what do you need?" He asked to the men that was currently inside his new house.

The men looked at him with hesitation before they started explaining things that Zane just can't absorb even if he tried hard. Maybe not now, he needs time. "We're sorry to bother you but, you really are the father of our children. It's not uncommon for Hyzenhalt's to have a child from man." they explained while looking away from me, I notice that they are also trembling in front of me and is hardly breathing at all as if scared of me but just finding a courage to explain everything to me.

But how can they determine that I am the father of their child?

To be honest, I felt bad. They seemed really sincere and I can tell in the first glance that they were telling the truth. I sighed. I'm not dreaming, am I? Now's not the time keep denying the truth! Even though this all seems a lie, I mustn't kept myself believe this is all a dream and wake up to reality. I'm not as dumb as I look. I know whether to take things seriously or not. I'm not going to lock myself up in a room and keep convincing myself that this is all a lie! (but you already did!) Especially since novels like transmigrating, reincarnating, reborn, isekai and etc. is the genre that is famous throughout the novel world.

But he was slightly disappointed because he wanted to be run over by the famous truck-sama. Anyway, why did he isekai while shitting? Doesn't that seems so gross and disgusting? And the body he is currently inhabiting, did that person also died while shitting? Zane who can't stand his own theory immediately ignored it and focus at the men in front of him.

They all have one thing in common, they all have feminine features. At his first encounter to them, he almost thought they were females. If it weren't for their differently body builds which looked a lot more muscular than a normal woman, their hair style, and their voices. It may sounded seductive to ears but Zane can identify whether the voice' owner is a female or male.

"We're telling the truth, please believe us." They are desperate. A hint of despair mixed with their eyes but a strange hope covered their eyes almost covering the despondency they were feeling.

Looks like I'll be busy in the future. Well, it's better than doing nothing I guess. But before all of that, I wanted to ask them something.

"Do all of you have any proof that can testify that the children in your belly is mine?"

They flinched and did seem they were all taken aback from my question but still answered anyway. "Well, you are the last person we were with. Not to mention we are also drunk when that happened so we can't clearly remember." They look away from me after saying that. So there's no proof. I just sighed and continue to asked questions. There's no helping it. No one knows. But still, how can this man (he is referring to the owner of the body) have children with four men?