9: New Captain

I know I haven't updated in forever lmao Shout out to @semishira198 for always being first to my updates!

(Levi POV)

I woke up to something warm around me. I adjusted my eyesight and saw Eren's arms wrapped around me. I blushed deeply, I brought my face to his.

I got closer as my breath hit his face. I then felt a pair of lips in mine. My eyes widened to see who it was.

Eren.. was kissing me?! I blushed but kissed back. We broke apart as I noticed what we've done.

I got so flustered I was red. "Hey Levi.." he says looking up at the ceiling. "Yeah.." I reply.

"Will you be my boyfriend?" He says casually. "H-how can you say that so casually?!" I say still red.

"I don't really know but will you?" As he turned  to me with those emerald green eyes. I nod my head.

In a flash he kissed me as I kissed back. "Ever since I saved you I saw something in you that I haven't seen in anyone else." He says breaking apart.

I smiled at him as we got out of bed and dressed up Into uniform on our way there we saw Armin and Mikasa.

"Armin!" I say waving at him as I run up to him. I gave him a hug as Eren walked behind me. He pulled us apart and hugged me instead.

"Eren we were just hugging each other!" Armin says with a pout. "Eren calm down." I say as I get out of his hug.

I then see Mikasa next to Armin "Are you guys dating?" She asks me and Eren. I go wide eyed and get flustered.

Eren says yes so casually. I don't know how he can stay so casual?!

Mikasa then nodded her head. "Oh my gosh Levi why not tell me!!" Armin says pouting. "Well it just happened this morning.." I say a bit quietly.

Then Section-Commander Hange told us to follow her she wasn't really as hyper as usual. We followed her to Captain Mike's office.

She opened the door and we saw a few military police members around Captain Mike's body..

'What the hell is happening here?' I said in my thoughts. Someone murdered the Captain?! Who the hell could do something like this?

Hange then brought us to the canteen where Commander Erwin Smith was. "My fellow Soldiers we all know about the incident about our recent Captain." He says clearing his throat.

"So it will be better if we get a new one." He says facing everyone. No one stepped up for the job. So instead I did.

I saluted and said "Sir, I'd like to take the job as Captain of the Survey Corps!" I say keeping my salute.

The Commander was surprised but then nodded his head.

"Alright then Levi Ackerman you are now to be the next Captain of the Survey Corps." He says walking over to me.

He takes his hand out as we shake our hands.

(Eren POV)

As Erwin and Levi intertwined their hands together I just glared at their connected hands. They stopped connecting their hands and everyone got back to what they were doing.

Levi came up to me and hugged me. I hugged back Glaring at The Commander. "Eren are you alright?" Levi asks me as I snap back to his attention.

"Oh yeah I'm fine don't worry!" I say as I cup his checks and kiss his forehead. He blushes madly.

I chuckle as we go back and get to lunch in the canteen. Now that Levi was Captain he had to sit in the front of the dinning table.

I sat next to him as he only drank a cup of tea. I'm really fascinated on how he drinks it like that.

I crept my hand onto his hand as our fingers intertwined. He took his gaze on me. And a tint of blush crept on his face.

It was the end of lunch so now that Levi was Captain he had custody over me and had to escort me to my chambers.

He opened the cell door with a key and locked me in there as he took a stool and sat on his chair.

"Hey Eren.. sorry I had to lock you in here." He apologises looking down. "It's fine really I mean people think I'm a threat." I say looking at him.

He hums at my sentence "I love you Levi.." i say as I close my eyes. "I love me too." I chuckle at that he's getting kinda bold.

Yess I know it's short but please bare with me I'm having end of the year AP3's if your British you'll get it 😭