Three: Found Him Funny

Kakabukas ko lang ng phone, at bumungad sa akin ay ang sunod-sunod na paglitaw ng message ng lalaking nagngangalang Axel. I even read his messages last month. Why keep spamming me nonsense things!

B*llsht! Home? I bet he still didn't hear things about me. I will never be home to anyone! He is just sugar coating his words, maybe thinking he could get me with that. Never! Miss me? Who the heck this Axel is?

He want to do things with me? Is he kidding me? No one would like to work with my eyes.

Clean, clear, innocent and relaxing ? Fcking lies! How can a killer be innocent? He spam me messages till yesterday evening! What do he want from me?

Unknown Number:
Good morning, home! What do you eat for breakfast?

He message me early in the morning! 5:38am, really? Where did he saw me? Where did he get my number? Why is still persistently keep on messaging me?

It's already 11:30am. Kakagising ko lang tapos bumungad pa ang message n'ya. Nakakasira ng araw! And, home? He sees me as his home? Lies. He will find his true home soon, anyway. He will stop messaging me nonsense if that happens and forget about me afterwards.

I named his number Axel. Like what he wanted me to call him. Why am I doing this anyways? I groaned and pull myself out of bed.

I ate breakfast or let say brunch, water my plants, and drawing things I saw. Nothing new, still the same.

Unlike him, I hate ocean. Everything about it. They always call me ocean, the dirtiest ocean. I should not care but I hate it. I used to loved it before but when my mother died, I start disliking it like how did they did to my eyes.

Axel:
Hey, good afternoon. What you doin?

Nangunot ang noo ko ng makita na naman ang message n'ya. 12:01pm, that is the time he sent the message. Pero hindi na nasundan. Napagod na siguro kakahintay sa akin.

That's better.

I entertain myself by watching dramas and anything I can watch.

I shout it frustration when the main character of the show tries to kiss the guy even tho the car is about to hit them! What is that?! Even the knowledge that it can be broken, I slam the laptop. It was suppose to entertain and get me out of this boredom!

I just stare at ceiling with my phone by my side.

3:00pm. I found my self waiting for his damn message. I fcking knew it! He was never serious about his words!

Parang akong nasisiraan ng bait kakahintay ng messages n'ya! He is the first man who send me messages and spam me sweet short message yet so meaningful. I mean, may nag me-messages sa akin but they are girls at wala silang ibang ginawa kundi asarin at magbato ng pangit na salita tungkol sa akin. Walang lalaki dahil nga halos lahat ay kinatatakutan ako. But why is he not sending me messages!

Mabilis pa sa alas kwarto na kinuha ko ang selpon nang marinig itong tumunog.

Axel:
Hello, home. :)

Naramdaman ko ang pag-init ng pisngi ko nang magising sa ginagawa! Hinintay ko s'ya kahit parang kahapon lang ay inis na inis ako sa kanya! Plus, the way call me home. It hits different now because of long time I've wait for him.

I still decided not to reply to his messages. Hindi porket naghintay ako sa kanya ay lalambot na ako.

Axel:
Still no reply? I want to tell something to you.

Gusto ko man itanong kung ano iyon pero hinintay ko nalang ang kasunod.

Axel:
The reason why I can't send messages earlier is because I had a lot of works to do. I badly want to sent you messages but I can't. I need to finish those all so that I can have solo time with you.

Uminit muling ang pisngi ko. Bakit s'ya nagpapaliwanag?

Axel:
But here is big thing, while doing my paper works, my boss wanted me to finish it quickly and made me do his works.

Nangunot ang noo ko. Ano? Pwede ba iyon?

Axel:
While he didn't know that someone who is higher than him is listening to his nonsense rants behind him. All of us is looking whose behind while he continued shouting his rants. He turn his back and shout to that person. But when he found out that that woman is our boss, he immediately shut his mouth and apologize. All of us are trying our best not to laugh except our boss. and him.

I smirk, unconsciously. He deserves it! But why didn't the boss fired him? If I'm the boss, I will remove him immediately.

Axel:
He deserves that ang attitude n'ya kasi. By the way, home, have you eaten your lunch already?

I bit my lower lip to stop myself laughing. He is using famous words. The 'ang attitude n'ya kasi'. Isn't everyone on social media use that word?

I found him funny, just a little bit.