Chapter 13

HOPE'S POV:

I just ordered food for both of us and now I am sitting on the sofa looking suspiciously at Eric. He is looking at me with a playful smile on his face.

"Ahhh.. " he cried suddenly clutching his head in his hands. I ran to his side with panic "what happened? Are you okay?".

He removed his hands from his hair and said looking at me "it's hurting can you please massage my head". He was looking at me like a wounded puppy but I knew his end game, I narrowed my eyes at him crossing my arms in front of me and scoffed at him "seriously you are sick take a break from your antics" saying so I moved towards back of his chair. His eyes lit up at that and he grinned like a kid that brought a smile to my face and I placed my hands on his hair.

He leaned back as he felt my touch and closed his eyes. I started massaging his head slowly "mmm I love it" he murmured and I shook my head at that.

After sometime I felt his breathing go steady and when I checked on him he was fast asleep. I smiled at that, he was so tired. I took this time to study him, eyes closed his long lashes touching his cheeks and mouth slightly parted. His lips the same one I have wanted to taste so many time.

Now that I look at him he looks like something untouchable, anyone who has seen him would want to be on his side. And women they would do anything to get his attention but it has never happened he has never shown interest in any women.

"He is whipped" Grace's words rang in my ear. That's what she whispered in my ear today in the elevator. But this time my face didn't turn red thinking about it because now I just wanted to know if it's true, is he really interested in me??

Should I just give in to my attraction???

When I met him 6 months ago, I felt the attraction, I felt shy when I saw him that doesn't happen normally I am a very confident person so I tried to ignore it and it wasn't that difficult as we never met after that.

But now he is behaving like he has feelings for me and it's messing with my mind. I had already made up my mind to ignore my attraction but now that he is doing all this how am I supposed to ignore my own feelings??

My hand moved forward to touch his face, I rubbed my thumb over his cheek and whispered "what do you want from me".

I sighed and went back to sit on the sofa. After sometime the food arrived I went down to pick it up. And when I went inside his office with food I noticed many eyes on me but I ignored them all. It's not like I care what they think😒.

As I went inside I saw him still sleeping peacefully on his chair I couldn't help but smile. I placed the food on the table in front of the sofa and went to him to wake him up.

"Sir"

"Sir"

"Mr Shaw??" I called him. But no response.

So raised my voice a little and again tried to wake him up "Mr Shaw??".

I sighed and poked his arm.

He slowly opened his eyes and as his eyes met mine they twinkled in happiness and he smiled softly at me.
I was mesmerized by his smile, his smile was so childlike so much happiness in that single smile. That smile warmed my heart and I said softly "Come on Eric food is here, let's eat and after taking your medicine you can go back to sleep hmm".

" I already feel better" he said, his gaze fixed on my face.

And ladies and gentlemen I blushed again. What has this man done to me I have never blushed so much in my whole life and he managed to do it in a single day. Frustrating.