IV

We stand there: pretending we have all the time in the world.

Truth is: there's a ending for everything...

He shivers and rubs his arms together, " It's so beautiful but very cold. You want to come inside? I have hot chocolate! "

I think for a moment, " I wish I could, but you see, tomorrow is a big day for me, tomorrow I- uh, have errands to do. "

He looks slightly disappointed.

Is it because he's lonely?

" Alright, I get it. But, you did a lot for me tonight. Maybe we can have lunch soon? I'll pay too! And you can eat ice cream. How does that sound? "

" Hmph, that sounds nice! How's Wensday? " I giggle.

" Oh, I can't Wensday but next Wensday is completely different " he blew his small nose on a silky cloth.

" Okay, well, please have a good night. Don't forget your medicine! Bye, Jimin! " I wave beaming with joy.

" Goodbye. " and he shut the door.

I close his gates and feel my stomach ruble. I harshly kicked a rock. I should of eaten at home.

I know there's a small convenience store near by. I've always visited Jimin, so I know my way around. I've known him for as long as I took my first breath. My aunts were very close to him as they grew up.

But the thing is, he doesn't know we're witches.

I do get scared that he'll find out, I'm sure he'd move across the sea. Jimin is such a kind and caring person, but that doesn't mean they're always going to be like that.

I open the crappy door of the convence store. The smell of cigarettes and dirty mop water fills me. I look over to the cashier.

He looks at me deeply, placing a cigarette to lips, " Wellcome " he says lazily.

Hell, he's dying soon.

I just know it.

I walk over coolly and grab a bag of chips. I get closer to cashier. He takes the bag brutally and scans it. He sniffs, throwing the cigarette in the back.

" 5.99 "

" What? It's a bag of chips. It clearly says 3 bucks too! "

" So? I'm the owner, I say what I want to. Either take it or leave it. "

I scoff, " I don't care who you are. This is overpriced- " I pause as I feel my stomach ache, " alright, I'll pay. "

" I thought so " he muttered.

I glare at him, trying everything to stop myself from punching him.

I pull out my bag and dig for money.

Bang!

I look up and a hole is on his forehead, his eyes white and rolled back as blood pours on his face. I gasp softly and my mouth slightly drops. I turn around and see that boy from earlier, smirking.

He walks causally towards me, taking the mans head into his grip and slapping his face with the other to check if he managed to stay alive.

" What the hell did you do?! " I shriek.

" I killed him, can't you see? "

" Are you stupid?! "

" I don't see what your problem is? I killed him; he's dead. End of story. "

" Don't you know rich obnoxious people live around here! Any noise they hear and your done for. Your going to get us in trouble. Your going to get me in trouble for the things your doing! Oh hell, what are we going to do about the body? "

" Not my problem. I simply killed him because I was bored. However, I didn't know you were here. If the cops find out about this mess then I'll simply disappear and you can take the blame. "

" Not if I kill you first. "

His smirk fell, he slowly turned his head from the dead body that lays of pouring blood to me.

" What did you say? " he demanded. I step foreword to him, " I. Will. End. You. " I tell him slowly.

He grabbed my collar roughly: our faces inches away. I can see how much he hates my dam guts through his eyes. I know, both of our bloods are boiling from just being in the same room together.

He laughed wickedly, " you truly think your better than me, hm? That's cute. " he hissed. A lump formed in my throat. I've never been in this position before: but I kinda like it.

His hands gripped the collar of my shirt harder.

" Let go of me. "

" You must be kidding me, " he laughed. " I'm never letting go,  not till you beg for my mercy. " he whispered. I can feel my body is lightly shivering as much as I don't want to. My body is becoming warm and warmer.

" I rather die than beg to you. " I sneered. He grabbed my collar and pushed me forward to him.

" Oh really, darling? I- "

He stopped, I wonder why till I hear it too.

It's the police.